Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
satire-south-park-pitchforks-torches-mob.jpg

Well I don't care about the ES as long as it doesn't take forever to get to me. Actually I don't even mind the wait that much either. Just knowing I'm gonna get one is much better than the mad dash for "limited" items.

I guess sometimes half the fun is hunting for pieces. I always try to have something in mind that I wanna have or get.

Sometimes yes but overall I hate having to pay such inflated prices or even just stalk and search and wait. As time goes by it saps me a bit. When you finally get it theres a rush especially hen you put the effort in but when you get it and it doesn't live up too your expectation or as tie goes by it looses a bit of that luster/hype for me I kind of feel worse for investing all that time and money. Its kind of a crap shoot when its right its the best !!! when it isn't just right it sucks bad

Well the only piece I really felt like I overpaid was the Spider-Man PF. As for the piece that really disappointed me I think it's the Black Cat Comi.

Hopefully the EX doesn't sell out soon, i would like to use a coupon on this soon, looked great at NYCC! (was the girl staring at me? :lol)

Hopefully the EX doesn't sell out soon, i would like to use a coupon on this soon, looked great at NYCC!
URL]

I wish they had a better EX, maybe a mask less version. I have the Black Suit on PO, so not sure I can justify getting both. But this one looks amazing as well.

In this particular case, I say there's no need for a maskless portrait. Spiderman looks to be deep in action and should have his mask on. Just my opinion, of course, but it makes more sense. If He was just clinging to a wall, then maybe.

Back