New Medicom Daft Punk TRON Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would think the heads are too complex for recasters. Clear plastic, metallic ink inside etc. I completely get where your head is at. I ordered them whilst drinking whiskey. I don't regret it though!

I respect the Silver Shamrock™. :duff

Why thank you...
:hi5:

photoh1.jpg

photo-6.jpg

I'll just hope they keep going down. I don't spend more than 120 on Medicom stuff usually. Now that I know they have the reflective pieces on the, I respect these figures a lot more. They look much better with it.

Doubt they'll go below the $150.00 mark...
you can still find a lot of older Medi peg-warmers still @ their original price... unless you get lucky on Ebay or maybe GoHastings, I think this is the best deal around...

Finally found these @ a decent price!!
Ordered them and they'll be here on Friday!
:yess:!

If anybody is interested:

https://www.toytokyo.com/shopping/index.php/page/product/product_id/11025

$320.00 shipped for both!

There's no postage cost? Looking at their shipping page, it says that it'll say $0 postage at checkout for international but they'll still get back to you with a postage cost, so I don't think it's going to be $320 shipped. If that's right, I'd be curious what they charge you. I've looked at that site a few times before and they have a lot of nice things but I've never ordered from them.

Amiami still have these for the same price too, also. US $160 each and so $320 together.

https://www.amiami.jp/shop/?set=eng...-2258&template=default/product/e_display.html

They arrived!!!
:rock!!!

Here are some quick n' dirty pics!!
Even though they're quite skinny, and don't come with any accessories, I'm quite happy I scored them at a cheaper price!

They look great together!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Great pics :clap

These guys do look very cool, it hurts not having DP in my collection b/c I'm a huge fan of theirs. If these ever ship for 300 even I'd probably take the hit :D

OK, so,
I decided to use a HT Slim to see if it looked better,
here are the results... the only problem is the pants, they don't quite fit and can't be secured...
but still, huge improvements IMO, now I need to find 2 Caucasian Slim bodies!! :horror!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And a little experiment, since I got a bit of a Captain EO vibe from the outfit... :lol

picture.php

@Kuzeh
Man your really making me want these. They look great on the Slim to, so much fuller. Great pictures to :clap:

Back