1/6 3rd party daft punk figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeChino

Banned
Reaction score
i didn’t know where to post/ask this question, but has there been any 3rd party/custom runs of 1/6 daft punk figures? i’ve searched here, and other places but all that pops up are the various medicom versions. :duff

i didn’t know where to post/ask this question, but has there been any 3rd party/custom runs of 1/6 daft punk figures? i’ve searched here, and other places but all that pops up are the various medicom versions. :duff
--

To the best of my knowledge/memory, no.

Only Medicom versions from some years ago.

I don't remember offhand if Hot Toy made them from the TRON: LEGACY film.

I don't know if there were any "customs" offered by customizers.

thanks for the info, and yeah the tron ones are medicom too… wish someone would do a run.

Not that I know of well Nomake did back in the day but he's no longer in the hobby.

I recently picked up RAM set unboxed + this set which I decided to sell as I got the RAM finally. You could probably find 3d printed sculpts.

FB_IMG_1644175913607.jpg

20220221_192911.jpg

what a grail set man, truly jealous. yeah i’ve found some sculpts (unpainted) and the simple suit design would be easy enough. i just don’t know how to paint. :lol

I have the RAM set. It's nice, but like all Medicom bodies, totally out of proportion to reality. I think Medicom did 3 or 4 different versions of Daft Punk over the years

I have the RAM set. It's nice, but like all Medicom bodies, totally out of proportion to reality. I think Medicom did 3 or 4 different versions of Daft Punk over the years

When you say 'out of proportion' do you mean it's comical or just not accurate to Thomas and Guy-Manuel's body proportion and physique?

I would kill for a new set of daft punk figures. I've always wanted a set but I can't pony up that kind of money for medicom figures. I think human after all would be the most iconic look for them

I would say the bodies Medicom uses on these figures are more fitting to represent a 5 foot tall Asian boy: skinny legs, skinny arms, super thin torso
daftpunk11.jpg

That's a huge L. I knew about the thin af torso but damn those legs and arms. At least the helmets and hands look pristine.
Seems like the Medicom are all we're ever going to get.

I would kill for a new set of daft punk figures. I've always wanted a set but I can't pony up that kind of money for medicom figures. I think human after all would be the most iconic look for them
from what i know, almost all daftpunk figure uses pleather material which would crack and flake over time..one reason why i never got them despite coming across some on discounts.

they look like robots so the smaller body doesnt bother me.

Back