New Medicom Daft Punk TRON Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You will regret this, Voorhees!

I bought them before, was very excited about them, but when I got them I just couldn't be unhappier. They really stink up my collection.

Buying these figures was the worst decision I ever made. Period!

I bought them before, was very excited about them, but when I got them I just couldn't be unhappier. They really stink up my collection.

LOL thats how I felt after I got an MGS3 Figure from Medicom and the wrist broke seconds after it left the box.

LOL thats how I felt after I got an MGS3 Figure from Medicom and the wrist broke seconds after it left the box.

:( Dangit.

That's where I got mine, got them minty fresh :rock

:yess:

Don't listen to the nonsense dude!
The new bodies are very nice!
And though the figures are a bit short and skinny, they look awesome displayed along any other Tron stuff around!!
:rock!

Don't listen to the nonsense dude!
The new bodies are very nice!
And though the figures are a bit short and skinny, they look awesome displayed along any other Tron stuff around!!
:rock!

Yeah thats what I figured and i'm no stranger to Medicom and their garbage quality. It makes no difference and only no difference with this one item. I will NEVER get another chance at Daft Punk (my all-time favorite group) figures.

I'm still stoked.

I really love your setup Kuzeh, and it almost pushed me over the edge of buying em. Anyone get em yet? more pics? Do they come with anything other than standard hands?

It would be cool if Medicom released a nw version with their Grammy outfits…

daft-punk-grammy-2014-650a.jpg

Man I would kill to have their Grammy outfits!

Here's my current setup for the duo. Just need time to paint their heads and gloves.

Back