New Marvel Diorama Sneak Peek

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, just too much work trying to put it together I think.

did you return it!?....frankly, I don't like the Spiral/Psylocke dio. I saw it in person and I gagged upon seeing it! Spiral looked like a "Saw" victim!...and dear lawd, the paint job!?...VOMITROCIOUS!

I don't collect dioramas, so my opinion in this matter isn't really relavant. HOWEVER, I think that dioramas should reflect legendary battles. For example:
  • Fantastic Four vs. Doom
  • Captain America vs. Red Skull
  • Captain America vs. Iron Man
  • Wolverine vs. Sabertooth or Lady Deathstrike
  • Daredevil vs. Punisher or Bullseye, or Kingpin)
  • X-Men vs. Sentinel, Apocalypse, Mr. Sinister, or MAGNETO
  • X-Men vs. DARK PHOENIX
  • Thor vs. Loki or Destroyer
  • Hulk vs. Abomination, IM, Juggernaut, Thor, Wolverine
  • Spiderman vs. too many to count
  • Silver Surfer vs. Thanos
  • Dr. Strange vs. Mordo or Dommanamu
  • Deadpool vs. Cable (gotcha BX)

Those are just the ones I could think of off the top of my head...Sideshow could seriously get a $$$ clue from some of those matchups because fans of multiple lines would go crazy.

Psylocke vs. Spiral and X-23 vs. Lady Deathstrike are not legendary...personally, I just don't get these matchups.

Last edited:
I don't collect dioramas, so my opinion in this matter isn't really relavant. HOWEVER, I think that dioramas should reflect legendary battles. For example:
  • Fantastic Four vs. Doom
  • Captain America vs. Red Skull
  • Captain America vs. Iron Man
  • Wolverine vs. Sabertooth or Lady Deathstrike
  • Daredevil vs. Punisher or Bullseye, or Kingpin)
  • X-Men vs. Sentinel, Apocalypse, Mr. Sinister, or MAGNETO
  • X-Men vs. DARK PHOENIX
  • Thor vs. Loki or Destroyer
  • Hulk vs. Abomination, IM, Juggernaut, Thor
  • Spiderman vs. too many to count
  • Silver Surfer vs. Thanos
  • Dr. Strange vs. Mordo or Dommanamu
  • Deadpool vs. Cable (gotcha BX)

Those are just the ones I could think of off the top of my head...Sideshow could seriously get a $$$ clue from some of those matchups because fans of multiple lines would go crazy.

Psylocke vs. Spiral and X-23 vs. Lady Deathstrike are not legendary...personally, I just don't get these matchups.

Hulk vs. Wolverine NEEDS to be on that list. That is THE dio I'm waiting for!

i'm thinking ssc needs to take a step back from their dios and get a fresh look about them. the last really good one that they did imo was the scar/savage dio. not only was it a great sculpt with an excellant ex. feature, but the two combatants were seperate and could be positioned how ever you'd like them to be (and get this, ssc didn't even think that was worth mentioning in their sales description:duh)

the only thing that really hurt that dio was the huge ES, but other than that it was almost perfect imo in every other way..

maybe ssc should look at making a dio system that would allow people to collect which ever figures they'd like and be able to match up which ever vs dios they'd like to create. maybe that sounds silly and would be near impossible to do, but anything would be welcome to what they're pumping out now..:banghead

Last edited:
i'm thinking ssc needs to take a step back from their dios and get a fresh look about them. the last really good one that they did imo was the scar/savage dio. not only was it a great sculpt with an excellant ex. feature, but the to combatants were seperate and could be positioned how ever you'd like them to be (and get this ssc didn't even think that was worth mentioning in their sales description:duh)

the only thing that really hurt that dio was the huge ES, but other than that it was almost perfect imo in every other way..

maybe ssc should look at making a dio system that would allow people to collect which ever figures they'd like to and be able to match up which ever vs dios they'd like to. maybe that sounds silly and would be near impossible to do, but anything would be welcome to what they're pumping out now..:banghead

That sounds like a Great Idea Quad, Then you could personalize it to your own tastes

Wow cool looking dio.. The detail is going to be insane. But i agree with quad im getting tried of seeing the whole jumping into another person dio and the connection was the knee. or jumping down stairs or jump off a cliff...

I like the characters, but not sure I like enough to get...

Wolvie/Hulk... ok. . . now we're talking !

Wow cool looking dio.. The detail is going to be insane. But i agree with quad im getting tried of seeing the whole jumping into another person dio and the connection was the knee. or jumping down stairs or jump off a cliff...
Hulk vs Wolverine is long overdue. This is a must have dio for me. I hope it's the next one made.

If people are tired of seeing Marvel dudes on top of each other, then they'll probably wanna pass on this dio.

Back