New Jango and New Boba figs! Medicom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
901088_press04-001.jpg

Jango's bought just on the jet pack alone:D I can wait on the RotJ Boba. It just looks so weird to me for some reason after seeing my ESB version for so long, even though it's my favorite version.

to be fair, with a new body and a little work, the Medicom Boba Fett will rival any of SST Star Wars figures.

to be fair, with a new body and a little work, the Medicom Boba Fett will rival any of SST Star Wars figures.

At $150 that is an unacceptable addition of time, money and effort. Especially when you know that Sideshow's Fetts will be better than Medicom's out of the box, if they're anything like the Stormtrooper, Clones, and Vader. Also, cheaper.

Unless you're a completist for these characters or the Medicom line there is absolutely no practical reason to need these figures at this point.

life is short... Boba is a great character... seems like $150 well spent for a fan.

lets be honest sideshow is not doing the star wars line alone. all armored characters are collaboration with hot toys..you can see there logo on some of the products now sideshow is doing..

I thought that prices for materials have risen so much which is why people defend Sideshow for their skyrocketing prices..but if I am not wrong..the original Medicom Fett was the same price as these over two years ago...hmmmmm.

Medicom does not seem to stand in the way of what SST wants to do... i wouldn't worry about it.

Ill wait and see what SDCC brings so I can get a better gauge of how much im spending on other figures. This way I can determine whether or not I can be patient for a SS release, or just get this one.

At $150 that is an unacceptable addition of time, money and effort. Especially when you know that Sideshow's Fetts will be better than Medicom's out of the box, if they're anything like the Stormtrooper, Clones, and Vader. Also, cheaper.

Are you kidding? At the rate SSC is going a Boba or Jango will probably be in the $150 range; especially since neither is scheduled to come out till the middle of next year at the earliest. Granted they won't need new body types, we'll still be paying for the elaborate costumes and accessories and the obligatory price increase.

:exactly:^

And SS has loose fitting armor and body's.

Medi's body's have been improved. (finally) and the price is the same as it was over 2 years ago when boba was first released. (not saying that SS's Boba will be bad it won't, but will it be better than medi's awesome Fett? I confidently say NO!)

I hope the price change reflects all of Medi's SW future figures and is not just cause these are kinda a re-release. To say that SS Boba will be better is folly. Especially if they don't fix the loose body's and loose fitting armor. On par maybe but better >:rotflAnd the scale thing is subjective, If .5 inches bothers you so be it. SS's boba will be AT LEAST 129.99 in 2012:wave

life is short... Boba is a great character... seems like $150 well spent for a fan.

:goodpost:

I buy from both company's, have both Company's SW line I'm not a Fanboy which some of you here are it's so laughable to me i know exactly who is going to post what. And in my experience, Medicom just does it better. (Not HT better just a little better. Does the price reflect that? Hell no! I will not pay over 150$ for a Medi fig, that's why the price is good news to me. Medicom makes good SW figures, when some of you fanboys start to accept that you will be better off. You don't like scale? FINE move on. You don't like price? FINE, that's something i think everyone is entitled to _____ about.

It's simply really buy a great Medi Boba. Or wait until 2012 or longer for SS's at the same price. But some people really enjoy these figures, LET them enjoy it!

I know which one i'm getting. I ain't got all day and i'm not getting any younger.

901089.jpg

But in this race it's first come first served. And Medicom wins this one.
(who knows i may get both company's eventually)

Last edited:
I'm going to wait & see what SSC put out there, though I fear they will screw up the most important bit like the rest of their line.... the "Helmet" everyone of their helmets have a something naggingly wrong, eg: Stormtrooper & Vader

Back