New Jango and New Boba figs! Medicom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another thing that really pinches my goose is how in the world does a company that is producing collectible figures on a grand star wars theme produce a General Thrawn before it does one of the most iconic characters in the star wars universe..Boba Fett? Medicom knows what people want and they give it to them..four Fetts produced before one from SSC.. Disgratziani!

Another thing that really pinches my goose is how in the world does a company that is producing collectible figures on a grand star wars theme produce a General Thrawn before it does one of the most iconic characters in the star wars universe..Boba Fett? Medicom knows what people want and they give it to them..four Fetts produced before one from SSC.. Disgratziani!

Because SSC knows to stretch out their SW figures. "Carrot and the stick", not so tough to understand.

One could argue why did Medi produce a Tie Fighter pilot before a Leia or Obi-Wan?

"Medicom knows what people want and they give it to them"

they haven't given us an in scale Star Wars figure or even a Clone Trooper with an adult male's proportions.

Where has it been said that the Medicom bodies have been improved for the Fetts? I won't believe it until I see it.

Because SSC knows to stretch out their SW figures. "Carrot and the stick", not so tough to understand.

One could argue why did Medi produce a Tie Fighter pilot before a Leia or Obi-Wan?

I hate carrots..and I know where they can put the stick.

I'm holding out for SSC Boba just because I have shelves of Sideshow Star Wars and it wouldn't make sense to throw a Medicom in amongst the rest of them now. Both are great looking figures though.

i believe they use a different body for their armored figures.

Nope they use the same body, I had to repair one of my stormies, did it with a regular medi figure body I found on the cheap. The Vaders have a few custom parts but essentially use the same core body of the regular figures.

The Burger King commercial guy hands bother me... Aside from that I'm pretty sure I could be quite happy picking this up rather than waiting for SS's version..... Might wait to pick some other freaks Medi Fett at well below 150 sometime down the line.

What does that even mean? The people who are going to buy Hammerhead, Nien Nunb and random death star guard number 4 are going to buy them regardless of when the most wanted characters are made. How old is this line now? 5, 6 years?! And we're still waiting on Boba Fett? Holy god.

Back