New Jango and New Boba figs! Medicom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks really good man! :duff

exact recipe i was thinking! he looks great! what did you mod on the ko body?

Thanks,i had to rework the lower legs for the medi boot pegs to fit and sand down the lower arms so the gauntlets would slide on easier. The blasters are a little bigger than SS but can still fit the in the holsters. Still hope to pick up all the SS loose hands but pretty happy with the overall look:)

Hey All!

I just posted this dusty old image from a dusty old project in the Custom section, but I thought I'd share it here too. The re-released Boba was my first 1/6 scale figure and still one of my favorites.

Cheers
-Ahab-

Boba's Ride.jpg

What bodies do you guys recommend for replacing the medi body? Recently got the original jango and the shoulders broke immediately.

@matrix69 I've tried using one of those hot toys KO truetypes on ebay but the body seems too large, the left arm cant even articulate the suit is too tight. How did you manage to get the suit on? The TT is so large I can't even get it closed in the front haha

What bodies do you guys recommend for replacing the medi body? Recently got the original jango and the shoulders broke immediately.

@matrix69 I've tried using one of those hot toys KO truetypes on ebay but the body seems too large, the left arm cant even articulate the suit is too tight. How did you manage to get the suit on? The TT is so large I can't even get it closed in the front haha

Hot Toys True Type slim or similar knock off.

Converted Jango to a TrueType bootleg, looks surprisingly proportional. Head is tiny but with the helmet on it looks good. Replaced boots with the more accurate Hasbro versions.
f3f60170682549734456b52c5b902e43.jpg
bcaa0e50655ab8b875e93cdbaca16de1.jpg
0ad71c3ae2d5ae0361f39d8edb6faf4e.jpg
1cad40751e4e7148601f31f6391ba220.jpg
1c9c9636a068707bff48e5ee21904a88.jpg

Back