New Jango and New Boba figs! Medicom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:duff Indeed. So basically they haven't changed Jango at all? It's just a re-release with a different Jet Pack?

Looks like it. Just the Geonosis Arena jetpack.

You also know that when Sideshow does their Jango 1:6 figure it will almost surely come with BOTH jetpacks (at worst, one of them will be the exclusive). This new Medicom release is completely worthless.

But sideshow need to release boba!!!!!!
The medicom figures are so nice but i do agree that sideshow will be better....in 2015 or whenever

I always considered picking up the Fetts, just for the hell of it especially since every now and then Medi stuff drops considerably in price on the secondary. Might have to get both Bobas and both Jangos if the price is right.

although boba looks cool, i'm waiting for sideshows :impatient:. im usually not as picky but in this case boba's height is an issue.

I may get ROTJ Boba!!!

last-crusade-grail_1148452486-000.jpg

:horror Don't do it!

the-10-grossest-indiana-jones-moments-where-does-crystal-skull-rank218023536.jpg

250px-Knight.jpg

:nono

If you think he looks crapola..you are nuts.. I have the ESB one and its excellent. I am not a huge medicom fan..but you cant deny their attention to detail..I would venture to guess that sideshow wouldnt even have the flamethrower tubes on theirs...the detail has and quality has gone way down hill lately..almost as fast as their prices have risen

So with so many new bobas on way does anyone think medicoms v1 boba price will rise or fall?

If you think he looks crapola..you are nuts.. I have the ESB one and its excellent. I am not a huge medicom fan..but you cant deny their attention to detail..I would venture to guess that sideshow wouldnt even have the flamethrower tubes on theirs...the detail has and quality has gone way down hill lately..almost as fast as their prices have risen

What has gone down hill quality wise latley with SS?? If anything the last
several releases have improved on quality.

Medicom is doing wih Boba and Jango what Habro does all the time whic is , reissuing a figure with some retooling some new paint or softgoods and a few new parts and for close to $200.00 . These are essentially the same figures they came out with a few years ago, especially Jango with a differnet colred jumpsuit and new jetpack and thats it!

Mini-Fett? No thanks. Will wait for Sideshow's even if it's not until 2019.

mini fett and too expensive, but at the end of the day its a pretty nice looking figure.

Back