New jack nicholson "the shining" figure!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lookin' good :rock

Glad to hear the body is decent... I was wondering if it would be similar to the body that came with the Joker figure.

From looking at the bendy hands and knee joints, it looks like the same nude that Saturday Toys uses. I have one w/ their USMC figure, and it is a great figure body, nice tight joints, and fantastic posability.

DSCF4648.jpg

Interesting, I'm just wondering how hard it will be to find compatible hands. I hate Bendy hands... so those will be getting the boot.

Interesting, I'm just wondering how hard it will be to find compatible hands. I hate Bendy hands... so those will be getting the boot.

ditto , I tried to force some hot toys hands in to the joint. They probably would of fit but I gave up since the joint kept moving when I was pushing down.
Its was irritating me so I gave up. :monkey4:rotfl

At least in photos they look to be a different color than the head... and just usually look a little fake. Its not a big deal, but something I'd like to change.

I've never had a figure with bendy hands before. :lol As long as he can hold his axe, don't think it will matter much to me.

New ones usually can... but I've had ones in the past where heavier weapons (like ones made with wood and metal) would just fall out over a short period of time.

To me its not the fact that the bendy hands can't hold things well since they usually can. Its just the fact that it doesn't look like they have a tight grip on whatever the person is holding and in this case with it being an axe I would think you would be holding onto it quite tight so when you raise it above your head it doesn't fall out of your hands and knock you out.... :lol

To me its not the fact that the bendy hands can't hold things well since they usually can. Its just the fact that it doesn't look like they have a tight grip on whatever the person is holding and in this case with it being an axe I would think you would be holding onto it quite tight so when you raise it above your head it doesn't fall out of your hands and knock you out.... :lol

So Tay you've recieved it right? Wheres the damn pics? :mad:

As far as the bendy hands are concerned the saturday toys ones are some of the best I've come across. They pose more subtly and look more realistic than most others I've seen.

Back