New jack nicholson "the shining" figure!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate bendy hands... I WILL switch the body out, no question. I am really looking forward to repainting him too, as well as doing his base.

Awesome!! I can't wait to see what you come up with - and you can count on me sending you mine for the DarkArtist touch! (when your schedule permits) :rock :rock :rock

Got this guy today,what i didnt expect was the T Shirt saying "All Work and no play makes Jack a dull boy..."

yeah i like the box too,even the creepy Girls is on it:horror

From the side this sculpt looks EXACTLY like Nicholson,youd be surprised when you have it in hand.

Last edited:
Awesome pics Rock, it does have amazing likeness from the side. The front view is great imo too but the side view is best. This is just a great underdog piece imo!

Subway! MORE PLEASE!!!! :D

THAT'S what they meant by typewriter-shirt. I was really hoping they missed a comma and we were getting a typewriter.

Yeh, creecher confirmed this with a pic the other day.

Got mine too. WOW....I mean, just wow. It looks AMAZING in hand and the box is really stylish. An inner pure black box inside the main box is really sweet.

100_2291.jpg

100_2293.jpg

100_2296.jpg

100_2297.jpg

100_2289.jpg

100_2303.jpg

100_2304.jpg

100_2302.jpg

100_2294.jpg

Looks good... can you get the Subway jacket to lay any flatter? Although more accurate than the CRM, it seem a but puffy by comparison.

Wonder how well it would take to water treatment? Might at least get it to lay well.

Still, a really great looking figure... very eagerly awaiting this one!

Yeh, creecher confirmed this with a pic the other day.

Got mine too. WOW....I mean, just wow. It looks AMAZING in hand and the box is really stylish. An inner pure black box inside the main box is really sweet.

100_2291.jpg

100_2293.jpg

100_2296.jpg

100_2297.jpg

100_2289.jpg

100_2303.jpg

100_2304.jpg

Nice Man,congrats,its damn nice isnt it,got mine today too:banana:banana:banana

These look amazing, I'm kinda sorry I didn't jump on the cheap auctions now.
I've seen the psycho head (the one with the headwound and the sideway stare) loose on ebay twice now and they both seemed to have some kind of cut (without blood) on the left side of the nosetip. Is it produced like that cause it looked more like damage to the paint apps...?

Back