New jack nicholson "the shining" figure!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still have an extra - so if anyone is still looking for one, let me know. $110 + shipping.

When you get yours, you can be his momma. :D

I just got the figure and was asked for pics, which I took, two minutes after getting him, just couldn't post them straight away. You seriously need to pull you head out of your large and rotund ^^^^hole, then sit on the tower of power and rotate. :D

Not nearly as bad as that.

:horror :horror :horror ......................... uh err congrats on the figure!

:D

So I'm guessing you think I was harsh. I'm sick of band wagon jumpers that like to be snide and finish with a condescending smilie to make it' alright'. It was nothing personal against you Voorhees, but you just happened to be the one that fell into that category on this occasion. You may have been adding to the thread as a joke, so I understand it fell into the category of humour on this occasion also. I see it as nothing personal either. Cheers.

whats up creech? cool pic man... but why we attacking each other... is this figure making us shine on?

playing around with possible ideas for stands and quickly came up with this. will probably tweak a bit more. Still waiting for Evilface's though. :)

3232298742_3cd0b5ba3c_o.jpg

Last edited:
When you get yours, you can be his momma.

I just got the figure and was asked for pics, which I took, two minutes after getting him, just couldn't post them straight away. You seriously need to pull you head out of your large and rotund ^^^^hole, then sit on the tower of power and rotate.

So I'm guessing you think I was harsh. I'm sick of band wagon jumpers that like to be snide and finish with a condescending smilie to make it' alright'. It was nothing personal against you Voorhees, but you just happened to be the one that fell into that category on this occasion. You may have been adding to the thread as a joke, so I understand it fell into the category of humour on this occasion also. I see it as nothing personal either. Cheers.

You stinky grumpy old ^^^^ sniffer. Did you not have you morning nap today?

whats up creech? cool pic man... but why we attacking each other... is this figure making us shine on?
Nitpickers. I have nits. It's easier when they're someone else's problem.

To make up for it, I went with the advice and pulled his pants down.
30w5nhj.jpg

I discovered, apart from his thermal underwear, his belt is excessively long. I wanted to change heads for this pic and found it will be best to get out your hot water and hair dryer. The ball under the sculpt is fairly brittle, probably indicative of the whole body. Just the type of plastic it is, or more to the point the glue used is weak. Anyway, the ball split into its halves fairly easily, so I opted to just leave it for now. Easier to fix by glueing it back together than destroying it for a pic.

I've got mine bug can't find my cameras cable to put the photos on the comp !. :lol
Hes awesome though. His pants need pulling down out of the box and I will be changing the hands since on the palms they have those little holes in them which don't bother most people but irritate me for some reason.
Oh and mine keeps falling over .... :lol probably my fault.
I will be interested in a stand decal too if possible.

screech and uscmchicks, i take it you ordered from abc and bought him for 99 usd and from the first batch? who else bought from the first batch and didn't get him yet? shouldn't registered airmail take a week or so? how come u guys got him so fast?

Back