New jack nicholson "the shining" figure!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's in a snap seal baggie and tied into place through a loop of plastic running through the back of the inlay.

The security of the box is great for an unlicensed figure.

I've seen the psycho head (the one with the headwound and the sideway stare) loose on ebay twice now and they both seemed to have some kind of cut (without blood) on the left side of the nosetip. Is it produced like that cause it looked more like damage to the paint apps...?
Here's a pic of mine. I don't see any cut either.
o7vped.jpg

That's what I figured. How about packaging, is the psycho head well fixed in the box?
It's in a snap seal baggie and tied into place through a loop of plastic running through the back of the inlay.
My 2nd head came stapled in place. An elastic band held the axe in place. Twisties at the feet, neck, and waist, with the waist ties going through the belt loops. A piece of tissue paper covers the figure.

There are small things that could be improved. The head sculpts could have been much more different expressions, and the jacket pocket flaps could have closed. The jacket is a lined courderoy. The top pocket, being fake, is just a flap, while the real pockets, at the waist, having a button on the flap and the pocket, are loose as well.

nice pics guys. that crm fig still looks good as well. so i take it everyone is happy who got this guy so far?

Right now I just received a message from Toy2 telling me that the item has been shipped. :chew:banana

i hope you guys post some pics soon. i'm dying to see if the final product will look as good before i drop some money on this guy

Back