NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see now why Skiman has 22,190 posts. And damn, he just had a 22,000 post giveaway yesterday.

190 posts since then? :google

yea, i think he's working on his 30,000 giveaway for next week..............:lol

:wave..............way to go skippy !!!!!!!

I see now why Skiman has 22,190 posts. And damn, he just had a 22,000 post giveaway yesterday.

190 posts since then? :google

yea, i think he's working on his 30,000 giveaway for next week..............:lol

:wave..............way to go skippy !!!!!!!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

drum-machine-ring.jpg

cameras broken, but for the record, modding the inside plug on the Dutch head makes it fit JUST FINE on the t800 body without having to mod the neck of the body at all. Yes, his head is still a little undersized, but that is also a problem with regular dutch as well. tilting his neck forward some, and rolling his head backwards does an excellent job of hiding this.

cameras broken, but for the record, modding the inside plug on the Dutch head makes it fit JUST FINE on the t800 body without having to mod the neck of the body at all. Yes, his head is still a little undersized, but that is also a problem with regular dutch as well. tilting his neck forward some, and rolling his head backwards does an excellent job of hiding this.

Yeah, I just pulled the plug out of the head, removed the top neck joint from the T-2 body, and pushed the head down to where it looked right. It looks fine, I just wish I didn't have some much (cash) in it now. :thud:

Last edited:
You know I have to say. At first when I got him I wasn't as impressed(I posted here thinking his paint was defective...I was wrong) but the longer I have Dutch the more the figure has grown on me. I'm glad to have purchased him. He'll look good next to my T-800 whenever it gets around to arriving!

I regret selling my exclusive Dutch. Decided I needed to limit my 1/6 figures to certain lines / categories, so I wouldn't go chasing willy nilly over multiple lines / licenses. Makes more sense just to buy what you like. Need to track one down.

IMGP2908.jpg
IMGP2913.jpg

IMGP2911.jpg
IMGP2886.jpg

Strange, Major. There was a fire-fight. They were shooting in all directions...^^^^^
Hey Billy! Dig me a way outta dis hole!!! vvvvv

IMGP2954.jpg

IMGP2955.jpg

IMGP2957.jpg

IMGP2962.jpg

Last edited:
Has anyone posted pics of Dutch with a jointed body? (one without rubber skin) I want to get one and replace the body but I would love to see some pics. Thanks!

Back