NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still looks fine to me with the jacket on after doing the neck mod. I think you just have to futz the jacket around until you get the look you want.

dutchmod1.jpg

water treating that shirt helps tons & gets rid of that puffy shirt syndrome. seinfeld knew this all too well.......:lol

What water treatment do you speak of? just dampening the shirt and smoothing it out or something?

basically soaking it & then futzing with it until you get it like you want it in place & let dry. use with caution though because some material's color will run. i had no problem with dutch's shirt though.

Thanks.

use with caution though because some material's color will run.

Yeah, this kind of uncertainty usually keeps me away from stunts like this one. I'm no customizer by any stretch of the imagination, meaning I can't fix things that go broke. So by extension--better for me to be safe than sorry. May try this water treatment with Dutch's shirt, though. Would be nice if it looked more like the official pics.

water treating clothes has been around a while & it really can make some outfits look a lot better as this usually lets the fabric lay more naturally & realistic.

I see now why Skiman has 22,190 posts. And damn, he just had a 22,000 post giveaway yesterday.

190 posts since then? :google

Back