NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT- MMS 72- PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

I dont like the way the cigar sits in his mouth - it just looks like its stuck on there and not actually in his gob.

I can't see the cigar being in there? I don't know much, but wasn't it sideshow bond figures that had packs of cigarettes pulled from their boxes at last minute or something? I know sideshow ain't hot toys..but you know. Has there been any figures since with a cigar or cigarette as an accessory?

I can't see the cigar being in there? I don't know much, but wasn't it sideshow bond figures that had packs of cigarettes pulled from their boxes at last minute or something? I know sideshow ain't hot toys..but you know. Has there been any figures since with a cigar or cigarette as an accessory?

Sideshow's T-800 figure came with a cigar accessory.

I know a lot of people were very upset when they released the Marvel Legends Nick Fury figure without his cigar.

And as for the Bond figures,shows you how ridiculous PC has got does nt it?No smokes but a bottle of Vodka.I mean, I live a sheltered life but I have nt seen too many people being violent or comatose in a gutter after 20 Benson and Hedges...

Yep, big boy toys can have nasty tobacco products... don't even have to come with a surgeon generals warning or that singing cowboy commercial :lol

I can agree that the hair looks better in that photoshopped image, but still not enough of an issue that I'd pass on the figure.

My claim well and truly dashed, then :lol

WTF? Dutch has been completly taken away from the HK site. I hope there wont be a delay or something.

And on the Japanese site what are those numbers, 18,000, 22,000 and 9,500 relating to next to the release dates? Is that the number of units HT have made for production cos it seems like alot for limited collectables?

You may have noticed the pics of Dutch are being taken down everywhere, This is I'm assured a temporary measure. Hope to re-post them soon.

I'm guessing there's (typically) license problems with Arnold's likeness. At first those leaked prototype pics showed him covered in camo make-up, then HT actually got the license and now Arnold has changed his mind again. This worries me as I've only just put in my order for Dutch.

Wouldnt surprise me if he wants more money - he got paid a stupidly high record amount for the DVD commentary for Total Recall.

WTF? Dutch has been completly taken away from the HK site. I hope there wont be a delay or something.

And on the Japanese site what are those numbers, 18,000, 22,000 and 9,500 relating to next to the release dates? Is that the number of units HT have made for production cos it seems like alot for limited collectables?

They'll have pics back up once Dutch starts shipping and you can bet he'll have the infamous mustache...:lol

Those numbers are the retail price. The numbers to the left are the discount price and the ones on the right are the retail.

Didn't they take down the pics of the Iron Man Mk1?

And in the end... everything was fine.

Those numbers are the retail price. The numbers to the left are the discount price and the ones on the right are the retail.
Seems VERY expensive even for a discount price which is why I thought they were the number of units produced and not the price.

Movie Masterpiece - 1/6 Scale Fully Poseable Figure:
Predator - Major Alan "Dutch" Schaefer

販売価格: \20,953(税別)
        \22,000(税込)

発売予定:  2009年05月

Last edited:

Seems VERY expensive even for a discount price which is why I thought they were the number of units produced and not the price.

Ok I got it wrong cause I was looking at the product at blister.jp
It is actually without/with tax. And yes Hot Toys figures cost a fortune in Japan.

What happen with Major Dutch?

Why!? i hope its to make the hair better, and not because they lost the license.

Back