NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to say that Billy, once repainted.. looks like Sonny Landham and is a very well done figure. I can see them making a Dillon, Mac and Blaine. Poncho and Hawkins are a question mark. But I would buy all of them as I did the Aliens Marines. Billy IS worth getting especially at the low price one can find him for.

Yeah I can see in the pics, but I can't paint at all and do not want to get a figure repainted that I just bought. Plus if I get Billy I will be dissapointed if they don't come out with the rest of the crew.

I have to say that Billy, once repainted.. looks like Sonny Landham and is a very well done figure. I can see them making a Dillon, Mac and Blaine. Poncho and Hawkins are a question mark. But I would buy all of them as I did the Aliens Marines. Billy IS worth getting especially at the low price one can find him for.

Nice Sig

Hey can anyone tell me why HT made Billy have blonde hair?

Yeah I can see in the pics, but I can't paint at all and do not want to get a figure repainted that I just bought. Plus if I get Billy I will be dissapointed if they don't come out with the rest of the crew.

I can't paint either, but SilentSurfer can, and it wasn't that much more to have it done. It's a world of difference.
I'll post photos of his excellent work later tomorrow.

Last edited:
i sure am glad i decided that i did need the HT dutch...........my bash looks like crap compared to....:cool:
watermark.php

dutch & pred baby..........:rock
watermark.php

oh i think the possibilities of a dutch conversion to conan are possible............although a tad expensive...:D
watermark.php

This is why kitbashes and customs are just not satisfying to me - and no offence - but they just rarely look up to par with inevitable official versions. Great when the official versions don't exist yet but once they do.....

This is why kitbashes and customs are just not satisfying to me - and no offence - but they just rarely look up to par with inevitable official versions. Great when the official versions don't exist yet but once they do.....

Yeah but no one can guess if a license will get picked up and if it does, when.

I decided to bash a few figures over the last few years because it just didn't seem like they were going to get made for a long time, IF EVER.

I'd rather have bashed my own Matrix 1 Neo than keep waiting forever.

And if you've never gone the distance to comprehensively kitbash a character you love and put your sweat and blood into it then you can't appreciate how satisfying or worthwhile it can be. I'm not speaking of anyone specifically, just throwing it out there

no offense taken at all, but i will say i get a lot of satisfaction from bashes & customs......mainly because they come in at about a 1/3 of the price as say a "hot toys" version & a little bit of satisfaction putting the time & effort into modding/painting/weathering .....whatever to pull the fig together. besides.....its fun....:chew

Yeah but no one can guess if a license will get picked up and if it does, when.

I decided to bash a few figures over the last few years because it just didn't seem like they were going to get made for a long time, IF EVER.

I'd rather have bashed my own Matrix 1 Neo than keep waiting forever.

And if you've never gone the distance to comprehensively kitbash a character you love and put your sweat and blood into it then you can't appreciate how satisfying or worthwhile it can be. I'm not speaking of anyone specifically, just throwing it out there

yea, i made dutch when pred 1 figures were just a rumor & i got tired of waiting...:D..............i really just do this hobby for myself but i do like to post & get critiques of what i can do to make something better. and i'm really still just a novice in this game............but i love to play anyway...:lol

I buckled and snagged myself a HT Dutch off the bay. $175 shipped. Damn this thread and all it's tempting pictures of Arnie goodness!

I also got a HT Predator on preorder for retail, so it evens out.

My poor poor wallet. And I swore these off until the T Salvation ones hit. Somebody disable my net connection already. Save me before I end up living in a box with the nicest collection of figures this side of the train tracks. :D

Just ordered Dutch, should have him next week :banana

I canceled the excl. i had with SS and got the reg. a little cheaper somewhere else.

my SS EX. dutch is out for delivery via parcelforce!-should get it tomorrow! im assuming ive also avoided custom charges also!:banana

Back