NEW HT PREDATOR, 'Dutch' full spec and hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Major Dutch in Skynet Factory
img9534teaserimage.jpg

my dutch arrives soon and i want to attempt the neck mod (ive never modded before!) what should be my weapon of choice in doing this?? a knife or something else??? or can i just pull the head off and remove a certain part with my hands to shorten his neck? any info appreciated and i apologize for bein a 'a mod noob' but id thought id ask first rather than destroy a £125 figure by doing it wrong!

my dutch arrives soon and i want to attempt the neck mod (ive never modded before!) what should be my weapon of choice in doing this?? a knife or something else??? or can i just pull the head off and remove a certain part with my hands to shorten his neck? any info appreciated and i apologize for bein a 'a mod noob' but id thought id ask first rather than destroy a £125 figure by doing it wrong!

The hardest part is getting the neck plug out of Dutch's head, for me anyway. I used a needle nose plier to pull it out, you will have to be VERY careful so you don't mess up Dutch's head. Once you get the peg out of Dutch's head you can trim the top part of the peg off with an exacto knife, it is pretty soft. Be careful that you don't trim too much off. Follow the mod in this thread, & it should be pretty easy. Good luck!!

All you have to do is remove the socket from inside the head, no need to cut anything off it and reinsert it. Simply removing the socket fullstop with a tweezers has the desired effect. It takes a little bit of patience and some sweaty palms but you get it out eventually.

Cut around the plug first with a modelling knife or something similar before pulling it out with needle nose pliers. It seems to be slightly glued in place.

I saw Billy go the other day $122.00 shipped on ebay. Not a good sign of them making the other guys. Dutch in the other hand is supposed to be like Hicks so I would agree with Barryo and get him soon.

I saw Billy go the other day $122.00 shipped on ebay. Not a good sign of them making the other guys. Dutch in the other hand is supposed to be like Hicks so I would agree with Barryo and get him soon.

I have to say that Billy, once repainted.. looks like Sonny Landham and is a very well done figure. I can see them making a Dillon, Mac and Blaine. Poncho and Hawkins are a question mark. But I would buy all of them as I did the Aliens Marines. Billy IS worth getting especially at the low price one can find him for.

Back