New Grey Hulk PF exclusive will be the orange shirt?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it looks Great...my fave of the 3 !!

30020831_press03.jpg

Agreed best of the three.
Just wish there was more incentive to pay more for the Ex.
Although he looks much better with the shirt on it's a lot of money for a piece of ripped fabric.
This is a tough one.

The pants don't look ripped and frayed, cuts are to clean.

This looks great (with or without EX). I thought there was going to be a wrist seam but I don't see it at all. At certain angles the neck seam is visible but it doesn't detract at all from the piece, in my opinion. I can't decide between green or gray at this point but I won't be getting both. I love the orange contrast of the EX shirt...

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

Masterpiece.True Marvel fans will buy this one first.And the Ex. Poseurs will not.

Agreed best of the three.
Just wish there was more incentive to pay more for the Ex.
Although he looks much better with the shirt on it's a lot of money for a piece of ripped fabric.
This is a tough one.

The pants don't look ripped and frayed, cuts are to clean.

Yeah me & you are in the same situation. The orange shirt looks really good but is it worth the extra money

It does make it look that bit different to the Green but I'm going to order locally, I cant imagine that orange shirt being that hard to make

I'm not getting any of them (have enough large hulk statues in the collection) but I would pick the grey out of the 3.

Rulk was an easy pass. I ended up passing on the Green Hulk, though I really like the exclusive head sculpt. I ended up picking up the original Green PF. It's truly awesome. I'm definitely picking this up. It looks FN awesome and will go great with the original Green PF. Two different Hulks with two different poses.

I like it much better without the shirt but I understand why people love it... I just wish it looked more like something I couldn't make myself.

already POed green so I will pass on this...but does anyone know why they made three hulk statues with the same exact pose? That seems really dumb to me. I would have got this grey one if it were a different pose.

the thing looks great, but is that dumb for me to get two statues that look pretty much the same?

Waiting patiently for SS to go on sale for these Hulk :pray:

already POed green so I will pass on this...but does anyone know why they made three hulk statues with the same exact pose? That seems really dumb to me. I would have got this grey one if it were a different pose.

the thing looks great, but is that dumb for me to get two statues that look pretty much the same?

SSC has always done that, and I doubt they will ever change..

I am on the fence with these statues for that reason, why three with the same pose? I must admit the green grew on me and I do like the new Gray better than the green overall but the ex is a little weak IMO to the greens coh ex. Might just wait for an in hand look at my local Lcs and decide then?

My LCS' use something called "Diamond" to get all their statues from. It's like a catalog they can order from, at a retail level. They are the same price as sideshow :(. No money saving here.

No real saving at my Lcs either but he has been dealing with sideshow for years and it takes the worry out of damaged items as it is dealt with by him. I don't know about the states but in Canada that can be a pain in the a**.

No real saving at my Lcs either but he has been dealing with sideshow for years and it takes the worry out of damaged items as it is dear with by him. I don't know about the states but in Canada that can be a pain in the a**.

Yeah I'm not to worried about damaged pieces. I either get replacement, or replacement piece, or I get full refund... It will suck to miss out on a statue if they don't have replacements, but it's one of those things that I won't worry about until it happens. And if it ever does, I'm sure I'll get mad. Haha(I doubt it will though)

Back