New Grey Hulk PF exclusive will be the orange shirt?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buying this is my destiny... Heres whats tattooed on my left arm :

F1708192-8FB7-4DAA-B09C-906EEE63E6C3_1.jpg

Then it's Official

Definitely getting this one. Will probably buy it local. I'm not fussed about the Orange shirt, I wouldn't use it

passed on the green version but the grey exclusive version will be mine for sure

Definitely getting this one. Will probably buy it local. I'm not fussed about the Orange shirt, I wouldn't use it

Its an interesting point Steve...I'd say I'm no majorly fussed about the shirt either :dunno will have to make my decision come the day of the full reveal I think

The orange shirt is essential

To me it isn't :lol

Its an interesting point Steve...I'd say I'm no majorly fussed about the shirt either :dunno will have to make my decision come the day of the full reveal I think

If it saves me import fee's then I'm happy to pass it up. If I change my mind I'll just rip up a bit of orange cloth & wrap it around my one :lol

The orange shirt is essential

Lol... Only if you don't have a fabric store nearby...lol

If the only Ex is a piece of fabric I would go local, and just make something cooler...lol.

Lol... Only if you don't have a fabric store nearby...lol

If the only Ex is a piece of fabric I would go local, and just make something cooler...lol.

That's what I was saying. I might even do a shirt or a lab coat for my green hulk. Make one on his body torn, then make one to be draped in his hand, shredded.

Back