New Grey Hulk PF exclusive will be the orange shirt?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Three Hulks must be there.

Alex told me she's been very busy with preparations...
Sooooo excited!!!

I've seen two of their SDCC set ups thanks to madxcollector. It is really the reason I got into this. I got Skaar pf because he is my hands down favorite character ever. I pray everyday that they bring him back to the front and center, maybe pop him on a team.

But after him, I got off the forums and stuff for a while. Found MadXCollectors YouTube, and watched all his SDCC14 videos. Instantly fell in love with Cap.

This hobby is awesome!

Oh man, that would be awesome!! The iron man from IM3? The one that goes with Iron Patriot right? Are you guys going? I can't wait! Been going to SDDC since 2001 and the sideshow booth is always one of my favorites to visit. Never thought I would be able to collect these pieces one day. Very grateful.

Let's see that Doom at Con!!!!

I'm having so much trouble choosing between gray and green though that I've asked everyone in my phone which one to get. Greens winning so far by like 80%. A ripped white shirt on the green would seal my desicion for sure.

Oh man, that would be awesome!! The iron man from IM3? The one that goes with Iron Patriot right? Are you guys going? I can't wait! Been going to SDDC since 2001 and the sideshow booth is always one of my favorites to visit. Never thought I would be able to collect these pieces one day. Very grateful.

I've never gone, but with all the videos and hd photos. I feel like I'm there. Will you be taking photos or video?

Let's see that Doom at Con!!!!

I'm having so much trouble choosing between gray and green though that I've asked everyone in my phone which one to get. Greens winning so far by like 80%. A ripped white shirt on the green would seal my desicion for sure.

If the shirt is all that holds you back, you can get someone to customize that. Probably not expensive either

i thought u were getting reg

I was :lol then while I was out that evening that it got released for PO, I got a message from a fellow collector who had heard a rumour that the ES was gonna be 200 :lol :lol so I took the bait and PO'd it instantly :slap so at least 500 is a good ES in my books and the last 40 left had literally sold in a matter of minutes earlier on today :horror

Back