New Grey Hulk PF exclusive will be the orange shirt?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the only Ex is a piece of fabric I would go local, and just make something cooler...lol.

Think your spot on with this one Spidey :goodpost: shouldn't be too difficult to come with something similar to what sideshow come up with in terms of a tatty piece of orange fabric...especially when it will save approx $150

Think your spot on with this one Spidey :goodpost: shouldn't be too difficult to come with something similar to what sideshow come up with in terms of a tatty piece of orange fabric...especially when it will save approx $150

How will it save 150$? You can buy a reg of his for 400$?

How will it save 150$? You can buy a reg of his for 400$?

Based on this piece costing $549.99 the Import tax alone would cost us Brits in the UK around $110 and that's without adding the shipping cost plus the courier handling fees if we were to purchase direct from Sideshow :horror

After securing the Hulk PF Exclusive PO last month with Sideshow, a local order on the Grey PF would certainly feel a lot lighter on the wallet :lol

Last edited:
More I see your avatar and signature Collectorcol more I want this :mad: :lol. I dont mind he is grey I like it.

MOST IMPORTANT POST OF THIS THREAD !!!!

If you dont buy the Exclusive on this piece, you shouldnt be allowed to live IMO.

If you are an international buyer and pay $150 for an orange hanky you should be chemically sterilized so you don't pollute the gene poolIMHO!! :lecture

P.S. I win because I have the little professor smiley :lecture.... TWICE!!!

P.S.S. just joking, buy what ever the heck you want...lol

Last edited:
I'm expecting a bit more than the shirt for the Ex.
Shirt alone would be pretty lame imo. Although the shirt does look cool it will take more for me to order direct.
I'd rather save mucho £ and get the needle and thread out.

I'm expecting a bit more than the shirt for the Ex.
Shirt alone would be pretty lame imo. Although the shirt does look cool it will take more for me to order direct.
I'd rather save mucho £ and get the needle and thread out.

I like the orange shirt. He looks like convict hulk, busting out of the penn.

If I make a mistake and rip it i'll be fine :lol

As I said i'm hoping, and really do think, there will be a bit more to the Ex.

Holding out for that hand seam?

I'm actually excited to see custom hands and heads for these upcoming Marvel PFs. I think Green hulk will get custom heads, and Cap will get a custom hand or two... Maybe even a thor custom if that left hand is detachable

I think Thor will be a detachable arm.
Can't see it shipping with the outstretched arm attached to the body.

Imagine if that left arm holds mjolnir outstretched at 45 degrees. Then the right arm was bent at like 90degrees like he is going to take off into the sky!

Ps: I love the way it is.

I think I'll be POing this one. Looks awesome. The hype has got me going. Might have to take my other Hulk PF out of storage. :rock

a4u2y5um.jpg

full reveal goes up today so looking forward to seeing if the EX will be more than just the orange shirt :pray: :panic::panic:

Back