New Grey Hulk PF exclusive will be the orange shirt?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The orange shirt looks really good but is it worth the extra money

It does make it look that bit different to the Green but I'm going to order locally, I cant imagine that orange shirt being that hard to make

This is the dilemma Steve...Lee @ CDUK has priced his Rulk and Green Hulk PF's at GBP395.00 shipped so I'd imagine he'll have the same price for this Grey Hulk providing Sideshow have priced it at $549.99.

Now on my calculations and including an estimated shipping quote of $50 to the UK, buying the EX from Sideshow would cost us brits GBP375.00 plus a GBP75.00 import charge making it a total of GBP450.00 :horror or GBP462.50 if you include the FedEx handling charge :gah:

So buying the regular locally will save you GBP85.00 :thud: so it all comes down to how badly you want the orange shirt and is it worth the GBP85.00 :dunno for me personally, that saving you make is potentially a huge down payment on another statue so this has pretty much made my mind up...I'm ordering this one locally and going down the custom route to have an orange shirt made up for this guy ;)

This is the dilemma Steve...Lee @ CDUK has priced his Rulk and Green Hulk PF's at GBP395.00 shipped so I'd imagine he'll have the same price for this Grey Hulk providing Sideshow have priced it at $549.99.

Now on my calculations and including an estimated shipping quote of $50 to the UK, buying the EX from Sideshow would cost us brits GBP375.00 plus a GBP75.00 import charge making it a total of GBP450.00 :horror or GBP462.50 if you include the FedEx handling charge :gah:

So buying the regular locally will save you GBP85.00 :thud: so it all comes down to how badly you want the orange shirt and is it worth the GBP85.00 :dunno for me personally, that saving you make is potentially a huge down payment on another statue so this has pretty much made my mind up...I'm ordering this one locally and going down the custom route to have an orange shirt made up for this guy ;)

I was hoping you would say that. Keep me informed because I'll be in for one to. The more of us the better I guess

Luckily for me I had a large pool of reward points to take the sting out of this.
No way I could pass the Green Hulk Ex so luckily for me the price has balanced out if I bought locally.
If I was after the grey like you, I would definately just by from CDUK and get a custom shirt made.
Not so sure the "Ex of Fail" gang will be out in force on this one. :pfft:

Does anyone know if the Orange shirt is removable? I want to buy the ex but I prefer it (especially for $550) if the ex can be displayed with or without Ex accessories. But the way it's looking there's no way to get the shirt off, unless they've tucked some velcro somewhere...

Luckily for me I had a large pool of reward points to take the sting out of this.
No way I could pass the Green Hulk Ex so luckily for me the price has balanced out if I bought locally.
If I was after the grey like you, I would definately just by from CDUK and get a custom shirt made.

Yea, no way I'm paying an extra $140 for just a shirt... shouldn't be too difficult to customise one similar to Sideshows...congrats on your EX though :clap I've got roughly $600 worth of reward points still to use plus whatever points i've got pending but wont touch them until I can get a free LSF out of it :yess: :lol

If only one room for Hulk, would you guys get this Gray or Gladiator Hulk?

already POed green so I will pass on this...but does anyone know why they made three hulk statues with the same exact pose? That seems really dumb to me. I would have got this grey one if it were a different pose.

the thing looks great, but is that dumb for me to get two statues that look pretty much the same?
Easy money.
Any ideas on the edition size will it be like 500 for the red hulk you think?
More popular so probably higher ES.
Just Shai and ink but the Ex is probably the same price for then.
Big Gladiator every time.

I'd say Gray Hulk. Gladiator Hulk is just from one short, but popular, run of comics and, honestly, while I like the statue, it looks more "World of Warcraft Orc" than it does Hulk.

Gray Hulk is the first ever appearance of Hulk plus the great McFarlane/Peter David run. Gray Hulk all the way for me.

neither. If you can only have 1 hulk in your collection, he should be a "regular" green version - and there are lots to choose from.

If I had to choose between the two, although I prefer PH, I would go with the grey - it is a better (not narrow) representation of the character overall.

Back