Statue New Frank Frazetta Death Dealer 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No we have ordered the EPE black foam, its much much better than the stryo
I have been getting statues with it for a few months now myself, I dont know if you know what it looks like but I think you will be happy this time around.

Sounds good Alex. Happy to hear this.

So that means the ES is at least 400, but probably more I guess. Will you be ordering more from the factory? What is the definitive "all in" ES? Will the statues be numbered?

Sounds like there's going to be 300 regulars and 100 exclusives. Maybe 50 of the NYCC version. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

We have to wait till all the numbers come in.
Meanwhile, here are some of the updated pics of the new head.
Ex head for the ARH Frazetta Death Dealer on horse
Comes with both web orders EX and NYCC EX

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy did you guys go and change the horns on the helmets.I ordered regular cause the dark helmet came with the bone horns and your ex wich i didn't get. came with metal horns now you go and change everything up.I really don't understand these lasm minute change ups.Dissapointed.

how do you know which is the exclusive? I think the first 2 pics are the regular. can you confirm Alex?

Doh, sold out!

don't mind the horn change, the painting had the dark face with metal horns I think... kind of like it.

Back