Statue New Frank Frazetta Death Dealer 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
me too waiting on the 6 month payment or Sideshow! Also why the price increase?

Last edited:
The NYCC had the Second Helmet with the Metal Horns too?
Don't recall them mentioning that when I pre-ordered that one?
Or is that the Website Exclusive bonus?

I think I read somewhere here that the NYCC pretty much gets everything plus the signed poster. Pretty sure you're good

Ok guys
Here is the latest news on ordering.
The site update never materialized in time and therefore you do not see the updated 6 month plan or new credit card payment system.
So I want to apologize for this, but we couldn't wait any longer.
Arahom still thinks the website will get updated soon, however we are at the mercy of the programers. We will see.
As far as doing your own 6 months plan then yes we can do it though Paypal. However you have to make your payments each month or it will get cancelled.

Now about the EX head, yes all the NYCC ES get them. In fact the NYCC get the signed print, lower ES with its unique label, and will be delivered months in advance of the regulars.

The new EX is the same but with higher ES and doesnt get the print. Otherwise yes they are the same statue as the NYCC. The regular ES is to be for distribution through retail, and will not contain the extra head.

Go find a new staff for your website. Your web guys are a barrier between you and success. This statue has been in development for months, this should have been setup weeks ago and waiting to deploy.

Disappointing news about the 6 month plan and credit card payment system. This and Huntress were to be my first couple of ARH pieces. I suppose I'll have to email their customer service to see what can be arranged. Not exactly a smooth experience so far.

EDIT: Anyone that has had dealings with ARH know if it's better to use the contact form on their website or email them directly at [email protected]?

For those that purchased the Death Dealer during NYCC when is the expected ship date for the statue?

Its true they had since October (6 months) to set up the "new" website but with the new payments, but nothing at least if they went with sideshow we could have had at least 8 months .

just out of curiosity why do some prefer credit card transaction to paypal? Would think paypal easier than constantly punching numbers on every site and safer... bad experience? just curious

4mo vs 6mo didn't make much of a difference in my case... can't wait to get this monster home

hey also curious, was the nycc version available online during the convention or just at the convention?

The NYCC Ex was available online during the duration of the Con.
I asked during the Con and Ordered it on the Website when I got home.
Just thought it was easier with the address and credit card info to do online.
It was available all night on the last day Sunday and Monday morning it said Sold Out.

Looks great but will wait for ES announcement to decide whether I'll buy. Don't care about the ex either

Summer time the first of them should arrive
ARH did it this way to both encourage sales during NYCC and also to reward those who buy directly first from ARH.
Only a small porton will arrive first the rest will be Nov or Dec of 2015.
These are estimated times as with shipping delays but will be around this time

Last edited:
Back