Statue New Frank Frazetta Death Dealer 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So it comes in 2 boxes...where is it separated?

Yes its 2 boxes.
For those of you who have not seen it in person its big!
At 1:4 its a big statue with a horse.

So far ARH doesnt have exact measurements of the boxes and its an estimation.

Yes its 2 boxes.

Is it the base in one box and the horse/DD in the other?

Yes its 2 boxes.

Question for the NYCC order folks. I'm concerned about a couple things actually :/. I remember it being mentioned that the Frazetta stuff is supposed to get the good styrofoam, but is that gonna hold for us that are getting it "early" as part of the NYCC edition? Please let us know, thanks!

Question for the NYCC order folks. I'm concerned about a couple things actually :/. I remember it being mentioned that the Frazetta stuff is supposed to get the good styrofoam, but is that gonna hold for us that are getting it "early" as part of the NYCC edition? Please let us know, thanks!

I think there will be a hybrid styro system
The factory has to yet send ARH a sample. We are waiting to see what they have planned for us.

This better not be that white crumbly crap styro though. It is impossible to rebox statues with that and it makes a mess. Furthermore it offers minimal protection. Please make sure at a minimum it is the styro SSC typically use and at best, the grey stuff they (SSC) sometimes use and XM always seems to use. Frazetta's art deserves that treatment.

This better not be that white crumbly crap styro though. It is impossible to rebox statues with that and it makes a mess. Furthermore it offers minimal protection. Please make sure at a minimum it is the styro SSC typically use and at best, the grey stuff they (SSC) sometimes use and XM always seems to use. Frazetta's art deserves that treatment.

totally totally agree and cannot echo enough…it is IMPOSSIBLE to rebox a statue, for reselling or even storage purposes, with that lame-ass styro..totally totally awful crap

totally totally agree and cannot echo enough…it is IMPOSSIBLE to rebox a statue, for reselling or even storage purposes, with that lame-ass styro..totally totally awful crap

No we have ordered the EPE black foam, its much much better than the stryo
I have been getting statues with it for a few months now myself, I dont know if you know what it looks like but I think you will be happy this time around.

Diamond Comic will be our major distributor. We will not be using SSC this year for the ARH Studios Collectibles products.
So if you are still waiting for SSC to get pick these up, it will not be happening at least not this year.

Back