Statue New Frank Frazetta Death Dealer 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are any factory pictures available? What will be the edition size including NYCC?

ES may be lower than you expect. The ES will be announced soon.
I will post factory pics as soon as they are ready.

Thank you everyone for your patience while we were updating the site. The new site will be up this Monday and we are having 3 statues going up for sale this Monday with our new payment plans.
These statues include the new Frazetta Death Dealer III, Frazetta Barbarian, and ARH's own original Arhian.
Pics and prices will be up this next week

Thank you everyone for your patience while we were updating the site. The new site will be up this Monday and we are having 3 statues going up for sale this Monday with our new payment plans.
These statues include the new Frazetta Death Dealer III, Frazetta Barbarian, and ARH's own original Arhian.
Pics and prices will be up this next week

I see the site went back up sometime on Wednesday (not Monday) and nothing's new. Where are the new statues and payment plans?

They are working as hard as they can. Guys its not like SSC or POP Culture, so missing it will not happen. The ES is not set right away with ARHStudios, so there is no chance of missing out the first day order time. If there is a special ES or limited run of something I will let you know right away here along with FB accounts.

Barbarian and DDIII are ready its Arhian that is taking a bit longer.
They dont want to wait any longer but it has to be done properly, the Barbarian was shown painted but now is being again touched up. All I know is that its very soon this week, the are nearly all done.

Has an edition number been set on the NYC exclusive

The first 100 out of 300 I believe.....but not entirely clear.....

What is the story behind this.....Does the Frazetta family have right to make changes mid production? "Frazetta statues, Huntress, Death Dealer I, Atlantis are now delayed due to factors beyond our control."

Last edited:
All paid off, now just gotta get him here! Every large statue I've gotten so far has seemed 10x larger in hand, I'm expecting DD to pretty much trample me in the dirt :lol I got a 60" PAX recently and not even sure its gonna be enough to handle him- maybe he'll fit at an angle lol

All paid off, now just gotta get him here! Every large statue I've gotten so far has seemed 10x larger in hand, I'm expecting DD to pretty much trample me in the dirt :lol I got a 60" PAX recently and not even sure its gonna be enough to handle him- maybe he'll fit at an angle lol

:rotfl Eventually we'll be buying statues that need their own room in the house.

Back