New figure project- "Nexus Runner" -[Rep-Detect Deckard]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will the clothing set be available by itself?
I would vote Batty, there still isn't a great sculpt of Rutger Hauer's iconic character.

Yeeessss!!! Capt. Nemo sounds awesome. The James Mason Nemo correct?!! I know you're up to your eyeballs with Deckard, but anymore updates on the Captain?

Yes, James Mason. Hands down my favorite Nemo.
No real updates since he's just been sitting on the back burner for awhile but the head sculpt is nearly finished.

This is a REALLY tough choice. Dive suit Nemo would be INCREDIBLE for sure...And I would love a Rachael and Batty from VM to compliment the Deckard, but we'd really need a Pris too (Pris to compliment Batty, Rachael to compliment Deckard).

Ultimately I'd probably want Batty first, but I'm satisfied enough with my Bros. Production Batty (for now), once I switch him to a TT and get a repaint on the sculpt (He's too tanned, needs to be more pale). Even though I know VM would DESTROY the Bros. version with his work. Hmmm.

Thing is, that Nemo dive suit would be so extraordinarily unique and fantastic.

Meh, just make 'em all! :yess:

:rotfl:exactly: If there is enough interest, I would love to.

Will the clothing set be available by itself?
I would vote Batty, there still isn't a great sculpt of Rutger Hauer's iconic character.

I hadn't planned on it but maybe I'll put a couple up when I get a chance.:wave

Since I'm in for Deckard, here's my recommendation for finishing off this set.

5dla0w.jpg

I hate that this dropped, so... bumpo!

Curious to see the adjusted jacket color, etc.

Also curious to see who wins the poll.

We are still looking for the best suitable fabric. I should have more info soon.

I voted Rachael as felt VM really wanted to do her.

But I'd love to see any or all of those figures made.

I would love to make all those figures:)
but yeah, of the BR characters I think Racheal would be a fun challenge. Keep voting!
Cheers- S.

Last edited:
I think the corduroy will not only look more accurate but probably make the tailors job more easy ;) I do like the stitched in look as thats what's on the actual coat, though unless they can stitch an extra line between each line already on there (which might prove tricky) corduroy is the way to go.

Sorry for the delay in response:slap. I've been busy working on these guys. I don't have any significant updates at the moment. All I can say is the tailor has been extremely busy and is doing their best to get the perfect fabric for the suit jacket etc. As soon as I have something solid to share I will let you guys know:exactly:
Thanks for being so patient.
-S

Sorry for the delay in response:slap. I've been busy working on these guys. I don't have any significant updates at the moment. All I can say is the tailor has been extremely busy and is doing their best to get the perfect fabric for the suit jacket etc. As soon as I have something solid to share I will let you guys know:exactly:
Thanks for being so patient.
-S

Who is your tailor if you don't mind me asking? Are we familiar with them? They do great work!

Thanks for the update Scott, really looking forward to this, but also really stoked that you're still making improvements to an already kickass figure! :clap

If they can find something close to that herringbone pattern I will be very happy :)

Orange-goldHerr448.jpg

Could even try printing this pattern on the cloth and seeing how that turns out?

How is the progression going with the coat collar?

Last edited:
Back