New Emma Frost PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Emma hype machine never stops...

emma_frost_by_aly_fell.jpg

cover.jpg

the-white-queen-emma-frost-by-al-rio.jpg

whitequeenfinpencil.jpg

Emma-Frost-women-of-the-x-24025788-900-1384.jpg

emma_frost4.jpg

This one takes my breath away...those soulful eyes. What Ice Queen?

Emma-Frost-by-Bruce-Timm.jpg

Bonus Bruce Timm x Emma Frost goodness. "Small" is beautiful too...

whitequeen3.jpeg

2018.jpg

tumblr_lt7vekPubU1qd58dyo1_500.jpg

whitequeen5.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for all the pics bro! Niwim super hype for Emma PF! Bring it SS! I hope the ex will be a switch out head first! Don't know what kind but ex head is always best!

I am hoping that we get to see Emma at SDCC, and I hope she was sculpted by Mark Newman or Tim Miller.

I'm thinking of how sexy she would be with a fully sculpted body and fabric cape. I'm thinking it would be awesome to see a switch out head for the EX; maybe one head sultry and the other head more of an angry look. Maybe a switch out hand with a riding crop.

I'd like to see a fully sculpted lace-up corset look, g-string and long boots and gloves with a removable long fabric cape that can be wrapped around for modesty :). Would also like swap out portraits between the Hellfire club pageboy cut and the more modern long shoulder length hair. I'd probably pick up two of those, one to have modded into either a black Queen Jean or Black Queen Selene.

I am hoping that we get to see Emma at SDCC, and I hope she was sculpted by Mark Newman or Tim Miller.

I'm thinking of how sexy she would be with a fully sculpted body and fabric cape. I'm thinking it would be awesome to see a switch out head for the EX; maybe one head sultry and the other head more of an angry look. Maybe a switch out hand with a riding crop.

yes, YES, yes, yes, yes, and yes. :clap

Back