New Emma Frost PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
phoenix_five_flats_trinitymathews_vic55b__colors_by_vic55b-d67n2ps.jpg

Namor homoeroticism FTW. :lol

I actually prefer the classic Hellfire costume, but a Phoenix Five versión wouldn't be bad... at all ;)

phoenix_five_flats_trinitymathews_vic55b__colors_by_vic55b-d67n2ps.jpg

id probably die if they made Emma in this, I love this outfit.......not for the sex appeal or any thing........i just think its a cool design. Though Namor is my favorite marvel character (besides mystique,emma, and gambit) so i would just have a heart attack if they made a PF of him in this......though my first choice will always be his speedo.....its classic ;)

but back to topic..........since we all pretty much know a new emma is being made, what do you all think her base will look like? the same X men logo as some of the others or her own specific base? i think i spelled that right??

They could do something like a fancy Hellfire Club mansion floor too I guess.

Seems the PFs based on specific artwork get an environment base while the others get a logo base.

I don't care much about the base as long as she is super gorgeous and sexy, and sculpted by one of the great sculptors (Pablo, Newman, Miller).

AvX was complete and utter ____, but I love the designs of the Phoenix Five, especially Emma.

:drool:drool:drool my favorite Emma pic.

This is ok but too much sex, even for Emma, for me. I tend to stay away from these kind of pic cause its just too far fetch unrealistic and give me a bad view of women IMO. Nothing wrong with others liking it I suppose.

I'm sorry, but this post makes absolutely no sense. If you are afraid of ojectifying women then Emma is not your character. How can you say you love the picture of her in glorified lingerie (and even put the drooling face thus showing she's just being objectified) and then turn around and critique quite possibly the only outfit they even bothered trying with when it came to Emma's designs?

Me three!!! Especially since we're not going to see any form of Jean during the event.

No Jean Grey PF masterfully handled by Mr. Newman???

:horror:horror:horror:horror:horror

Somehow I feel that Jean's got a better shot of being up for PO. At least we've seen the concept art...
But with SS, Emma might just pop up without warning, like the Black Widow PF.

No Jean Grey PF masterfully handled by Mr. Newman???

:horror:horror:horror:horror:horror

Somehow I feel that Jean's got a better shot of being up for PO. At least we've seen the concept art...
But with SS, Emma might just pop up without warning, like the Black Widow PF.

I'm just assuming we won't based on a response on Twitter.

I didn't post the question, but on the other forum, someone tweeted a question asking if we would see Jean or Phoenix at SDCC, and the response was basically that it might be too early for Ms. Grey.

I think it was Spidey576 who asked, but can't remember for sure.

I dont want to repeat any other post on here, but did anyone else catch the awesome Emma sketch in the production peek of Catwoman LSF today??? Here's the screen capture. Shes in the bottom right hand corner. The pose look awesome! This is the way she should have been done in the first place. Cant wait to get this one!!
https://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f41/Stacy875/emmafrostpf.jpg

Nope, no response :-\ I facebooked Kotobukiya asking when we would see Psylocke Fine Art Statue from their X Force series, they told me she'd be revealed at SDCC. Hopefully Sideshow takes the time to answer my question to them too.

Back