New Emma Frost PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean, I would like a New X-Men costume for Emma, but with the Jim Lee (ugh) Jean Grey PF coming, a Hellfire version would make the perfect catfight companion, especially with the sad Cyclops PF already out. (Man, I really hate Scott. Can't he man up?)

Aaaargh screw that, gimme New X-Men Emma and Jean any day. Day 1 PO for me...

tumblr_loi0xsLsti1qcqbb4o1_500.jpg

If you look closely, Emma's getting a little support from Jean on her right ;) Now that's what I call teamwork.

Last edited:
First, Jean felt Emma up. Later, she raped her brain. Those were some fun comics.

I still need to read that series...

Seriously Sideshow needs to fast track Mark Brooks on something. The guy's statues sold out in minutes when they were released. I know his Emma would be hot. I thought he was drawing an Emma for Sideshow when he said on the other forum that his next statue would be "cool."

I still need to read that series...

Seriously Sideshow needs to fast track Mark Brooks on something. The guy's statues sold out in minutes when they were released. I know his Emma would be hot. I thought he was drawing an Emma for Sideshow when he said on the other forum that his next statue would be "cool."

emma-frost-mark-brooks-60875267-sz609x900-animate.jpg

Sinttulo.jpg

Sketch on the lower right corner. One hand's clutching(?) the cape. There might be hope for a Brooks design yet.

Back