New Emma Frost PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheMadTitan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Q. IS THERE ANY CHANCE YOU GUYS MIGHT RELEASE A NEW EMMA FROST PREMIUM FORMAT, ONE THAT FITS BETTER WITH THE CURRENT LINE OF X-MEN PREMIUM FORMAT FIGURES? THE FIRST ONE HAS A REAL ANIME FEEL TO IT, AND DOESN’T SEEM TO FIT WITH THE REST, AT LEAST IN MY OPINION. I’D LOVE TO GET AN UPDATED VERSION OF HER! THANKS :)

Hell yes, because the Hellfire Club needs some love… and that’s our flimsy excuse to work more on the complete hotness that is Emma Frost.

Is that your question, VS? :rotfl

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/experie...-first-one-has-a-real-anime-feel-to-it-and-d/

Q. IS THERE ANY CHANCE YOU GUYS MIGHT RELEASE A NEW EMMA FROST PREMIUM FORMAT, ONE THAT FITS BETTER WITH THE CURRENT LINE OF X-MEN PREMIUM FORMAT FIGURES? THE FIRST ONE HAS A REAL ANIME FEEL TO IT, AND DOESN’T SEEM TO FIT WITH THE REST, AT LEAST IN MY OPINION. I’D LOVE TO GET AN UPDATED VERSION OF HER! THANKS :)

Hell yes, because the Hellfire Club needs some love… and that’s our flimsy excuse to work more on the complete hotness that is Emma Frost.

Is that your question, VS? :rotfl

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/experie...-first-one-has-a-real-anime-feel-to-it-and-d/

No but sweet news buddy :yess: :goodpost:
VS should be drooling soon.
:drool :drool :drool

While we wait for another Emma...

20uy3om.jpg
ee1

2j64gtt.jpg
ee3
:D

Last edited:
That's great news. Try as I might I could never go for the JSC one. I don't care if the costume is retro or modern just so long as she's hot. A Black Queen PF would also be nice as long as we get a Phoenix first.

VS your Emma Frost collection is sweet... man... It will look better after you add the new PF

I hope Sideshow will release more Dr. Dooms including a new PF, Comiquette.. etc.

New Emma Frost Hellfire Club PF!

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/experienc...EX-asksideshow

Posted in AskSideshow:

"Q. Is there any chance you guys might release a new Emma Frost Premium Format, one that fits better with the current line of X-Men Premium Format figures? The first one has a real anime feel to it, and doesn’t seem to fit with the rest, at least in my opinion. I’d love to get an updated version of her! Thanks :)

Hell yes, because the Hellfire Club needs some love… and that’s our flimsy excuse to work more on the complete hotness that is Emma Frost."

Re: New Emma Frost Hellfire Club PF!

Sorry, there's already a thread. I apologize.

Mods, please feel free to delete.

AWESOME!!! Very exciting new! Now, let it be Mark Newman or Tim Miller who sculpted her. Fully sculpted body, with fabric cape FTW :clap

AWESOME!!! Very exciting new! Now, let it be Mark Newman or Tim Miller who sculpted her. Fully sculpted body, with fabric cape FTW :clap

Great choice of sculptors. You can't go wrong with Tim or Mark...

I like the idea of full sculpted body & fabric cape but I would love a fabric made corset if it's done right too.:yess:

Great choice of sculptors. You can't go wrong with Tim or Mark...

I like the idea of full sculpted body & fabric cape but I would love a fabric made corset if it's done right too.:yess:

:exactly::goodpost: Although I'm sure it would look great, I don't want a comiqutte with a fabric cape. I want a PF! I already have the AH comiquette which is good. Time for SS to correctly use mixed media.

Back