New Dr. Dooms are on the way!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the original Doom PF is so sought after because the sculpt and design by Pablo was so superb. Sideshow also spared no expense making it heavy weight with hidden extras like the pistol. It is still my favorite statue to date, not because I like the character so much.

yeah no, the original will still be worth what it's going for now. just toooo many people want it and the new one, no matter how great it is, will never measure up to the originals presence, mass and size.

Everyone always states how the originals will take a hit when the next better piece comes along, I don't think we've seen that happen yet. except for maybe IM, but other factors have drug down his value like never knowing if you'll get a fake or not.

I think the original Doom PF is so sought after because the sculpt and design by Pablo was so superb. Sideshow also spared no expense making it heavy weight with hidden extras like the pistol. It is still my favorite statue to date, not because I like the character so much.

:exactly::lecture:exactly: on both postings.

I wish Sideshow will go with the Jim Lee's version of Doom as they did with the previous PF

This pose will do it for me

2zdt0fk.jpg

I'd rather have Bianchi, Dell 'Otto, or Djurdjevic for Doom. I'd love to see Dell 'Otto's, though...all the little things he adds to his Doom are awesome.

First 2 are Dell 'Otto, second 2 Djurdjevic, and last one is Bianchi. As far as a pose I'd prefer something stoic, like with his hands on his hips looking down at all those inferior to DOOM.

Do you guys think it is cool if the new Dr. Doom PF is based on this version of Doom?

1323809398.jpg

Was just reading some stuff in their Q&A. Your right Quad. If you'll have to believe Sideshow Dark Phoenix, Storm, Cable, Doom and Deadpool are around the corner. Btw. what do they mean by within the year? Is the the same as within A year or within this year? They said it about a Storm or Nightcrawler PF.

I assume they mean within A year from their answer. Not within the year. Else if they mean within The year, then its within the year 2011.

I have the "old" Doom PF and I really love it... There are so many other interesting Marvel Villains, so why a new one? :(

Onslaught, Apocalypse, Mr. Sinister, Omega Red... the possibilities are endless :gah:

I have the "old" Doom PF and I really love it... There are so many other interesting Marvel Villains, so why a new one? :(

Onslaught, Apocalypse, Mr. Sinister, Omega Red... the possibilities are endless :gah:

Mr. Sinister PF is a must, so are the rest of the villains and the new Dr. Doom! :clap

Back