Marvel Spooktacular Ask Sideshow Questions and Answers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DinoDB1975

Super Freak
Reaction score
Q: When will we ever see a Phoenix (please make with surrounding flame base) and a Black Widow? Both are long overdue.

A: Absolutely yes, BW is getting some major love in 2011/2012, and Phoenix is definitely overdue.

Q: I am fond of your creatures and monsters that you guys have made over these years. I wonder; does Sideshow have any plans for the Marvel demons like Mephisto and Dormammu? Any chance for these Marvel demons get made as Premium Format and/or Comiquette?

A: Mephisto seems to have the strongest following amongst the Sideshow ranks – place your bets there over Dormammu. No guarantees yet, but it is likely.

EDIT: Changed the title so we can keep all these Q and As in one thread instead of having a different thread for every day.

Last edited:
Re: Marvel 10/28/10 Ask Sideshow Questions and Answers

Heeey! What happened to the question I'd sent, SS!?...:tap

Where is this Q&A posted on the site?

They kind of snuck it in. It's not posted on the front page yet. Click on Ministry of Info, then Ask Sideshow, and the 10/28 questions pop up.

Sideshow Mephisto will be mine!!

Better be 1/4 scale though:lecture

:devil

Looking forward to the Black Widow piece. Hopefully 1/4 scale.

Looking forward to the Black Widow piece. Hopefully 1/4 scale.

By saying major love, I think there's the possibility that there will be more than one piece. A Scarjo one and quite possibly

8_BLACK_WIDOW_1_WOMEN_OF_MARVEL_VARIANT_.jpg

this one.

10/29 Ask Sideshow:

Q: Is it possible to create a new line focusing on Spider-Man dioramas? As we know, Spider-Man has one of the best-known rogue galleries in comics.

A: The focus for upcoming dioramas is shifting to ‘team-ups’ – similar to the X-Force diorama, but could possibly including some of the villain pairings and teams too.

Q: I am a big Spidey fan, and I want to see more Spidey villains from Sideshow. Norman Osborn is the most dangerous Spider-Man enemy. Any chance to see Green Goblin and Iron Patriot as comiquettes from Sideshow please? -AND- Will we see more Spider-Man villains like Sandman, Doc Ock, Shocker, Lizard, Rhino, Scorpion, or HOBGOBLIN? -AND- Any chance of a comiquette Rhino?

A: Iron Patriot has assembled a small task force within Sideshow, pushing his agenda, as well as Deadpool and a couple other must-do characters. Green Goblin is getting love, but not yet as a comiquette, although another Goblin IS. Yes, you’ll definitely be seeing more of Spidey’s rogues gallery in the Comiquette line.

Q: I would love to see Charles Xavier (with wheel chair: exclusive could be the helmet). When will you be making him because he is such an iconic character? I would also love to see Polaris, Goblin Queen and Kitty Pride in comiquette form.

A: Agreed on all of your character choices. Goblin Queen and Kitty Pride are probably the two nearest the top of our list, but we are thinking similarly.

Last edited:
Back