New Dr. Dooms are on the way!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheMadTitan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Friday, September 30th, 2011
Q. Where are the main baddies of the Marvel universe? We would really like to have an update on Doctor Doom, Ultron, Loki, Iron Patriot, hopefully Onslaught, Galactus, Dormmamu & Mephisto.

A. Doom, in progress. Loki, in design. Iron Patriot, waiting to be initialized. Onslaught, meh (just kidding, really). Galactus – oh, you’ll be happy. Dormammu and Mephisto, we’ll be doing Tyrannosaurs versions of both.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Q.
Friday, September 30th, 2011
OK Sideshow, when I say Doctor Doom Premium Format figure is the best Marvel piece ever made by Sideshow, I am sure that there aren’t any collectors who would disagree with me. I can’t get the first one now, and I need a Doom PF! Will you guys release a new Doctor Doom PF with a standing pose? AND how about a more ambitious plan to release a 1:2 Doctor Doom Maquette that comes with a chalice like the PF for the exclusive version? Doom is the most iconic and popular Marvel villain and fans like me would like to see him getting Sideshow love.

A. Yes. Yes.
Wow, that was easy.

onslaught would be awesome...why the dis?

Doom without the Fantastic Four is pointless.

huh-wait-what.gif

Do you think that Pablo Viggiano will be the sculptor for the new Doc Doom PF?

thta's great news!i cant understand how is it possible to make a new pf since they havent made a comiquette yet though..
viggiano for the win!!!

With sideshow's current track record on QC, it'll never happen

I agree with you about those days are long gone for superb quality statues. The sheer detail & weight will never be the same same again.

I would be very interested to see what the Doom PF would look. This will probably make a lot of peeps happy because of the high price that the original is now worth.

I don't see it lowering the original Doom prices once the new one gets release though.

I laughed out loud! Great gif :clap

Dr Doom is never "pointless", you can stick him on a display with Care Bears and My Little Pony and he is still a bad ass mofo :lecture

:exactly:
Speaking of which I'd be hunting for the original Doom soon...
*Insert diabolical laugh here*
Away!

Back