New Dr. Dooms are on the way!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm puzzled by this too ... why make a second Doom without completing the Fantastic Four PF first?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :lecture

Mmmmm original Doom PF EX or wait for the full reveal?

Just wait, man. If Pablo is the one sculpting the new Dr. Doom PF, then it will be another grail. By that time you can probably get the original Doom at a lower price as well. WIN WIN situation. :hi5:

Just wait, man. If Pablo is the one sculpting the new Dr. Doom PF, then it will be another grail. By that time you can probably get the original Doom at a lower price as well. WIN WIN situation. :hi5:

The guy that sold me the Grey Hulk has a Doom PF EX for sale. I'm just wondering what it's worth with the new Doom on the horizon.

what if ss did a 1:1 bust of doom after all, will you still get it?

I will get it if the 1:1 Doom bust is as detailed as the Emperor 1:1 bust

2955_press01-001.jpg

if you have the money get both. you will have two variations. that is what i plan on doing ... )

:goodpost::lecture

You think this will devalue the original one? I don't want to pay premium price and see it go down later on.

Absolutely not. The original, IMO, is a "true" grail which will last the test of time.

IMO, it won't be for a much lower price. The only reason why you might find a SS Dr. Doom PF for lower price is more because of the economy, not because a second variation came out.

You think this will devalue the original one? I don't want to pay premium price and see it go down later on.

yeah no, the original will still be worth what it's going for now. just toooo many people want it and the new one, no matter how great it is, will never measure up to the originals presence, mass and size.

Everyone always states how the originals will take a hit when the next better piece comes along, I don't think we've seen that happen yet. except for maybe IM, but other factors have drug down his value like never knowing if you'll get a fake or not.

a new doom pf??? ..... :panic::panic: this is a terrible idea!!

because i will be out of more money... :monkey1

Back