January 10th Ask SS Q&A

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a question. What is anti-Venom? I have actually never heard of this character, or version of the character?

anti-venom-psp-wallpaper.jpg

deal.jpg

amazing-spider-man-20080829053509831.jpg

Eddie Brock became Anti-Venom, which was a symbiot with the opposite properties of venom. Instead of killing the host it heals it. Instead of running off of negative emotions it is fueled by positive emotion. It's mostly white with a little black instead of black with a little white. Its the antithasis (spelling) of Venom.

Hmm, interesting! Thanks for the response. He might look pretty cool, especially if he's done by Olivetti and the Gore group. I still need to get my hands on a Venom comiquette.

Forgot one:
Please, please, please offer an alternate head to your new Colossus Comiquette, showing his metallic head without all those lines (similar to your legendary scale bust Colossus)!!! I realize the exclusive comes with his human head, but I’d like the metallic dome we’ve all grown use to.
The Colossus Comiquette was designed with a particular aesthetic in mind. It’s a solid representation of the character, but we realize some fans of the more classic interpretation of Colossus may want to hold out for something a bit more familiar. No matter the costume, the portrait, or the pose, he looks killer in silver!

"It’s a solid representation of the character..."
There is so much wrong with that comment.

So Cool! Except...what does hold out mean. Iv never head SS use that term before for a time period. Sounds long

Q.Monday, January 10th, 2011
Any chance to see these Comiquettes soon – Doctor Doom, Galactus, Apocalypse, Iron Patriot… please? Need bad guys! – AND – I love your Marvel comiquettes, but we need some more villains! Any chance of Spidey’s rogues such as Doc Ock, Sandman, Electro, or Hobgoblin? How about some of the newer villains such as my personal fave, the Hood? Any other villains you could tease for us, please?
To the first question… no, we have BIGGER plans for Dr. Doom! Galactus, Apocalypse, and Iron Patriot are all on the short list for initiation in either Comiquette or PF form, and likely in 1:4 scale either way.

I hope they will make us a new 1:4 scale Dr. Doom PF with a museum standing pose :hi5:

Hmm, interesting! Thanks for the response. He might look pretty cool, especially if he's done by Olivetti and the Gore group. I still need to get my hands on a Venom comiquette.

Anti-Venom is a must! He looks so cool! I will get one made by Sideshow

I am totally down for Anti-Venom comiquette! I wish the Gore Group will be sculpting the Anti-Venom to go with their Spider-man, Carnage and VENOM! :clap

Anti Venom would look really well with venom. Well as long as they don't do him in 1/5 :lol

:lol at some of the posters here. The question specifically asks if Doom will be in a Comiquette and they say BIGGER! So people think PF and some still comiquette? :lol

It's a 1:1 bust that they are teasing.

Back