New Doctor Who Figures? (5 inch scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Doctor Who Figures?

Where is the best place to buy the super deformed "galactic heroes" style figures? My kid loves those, but WhoNA doesn't seem to stock them...

spheres.jpg

earthshock.jpg

Big thanks to WilliamShatnersToupee for the Yeti spheres :)

Last edited:

As promised. :)

100_0730.jpg

Here is a pic of the green VOC robot. I am shining a laser pointer thing into the top of the deah so you can see who the eyes glow.

100_0735.jpg

100_0737.jpg

Looks like 7 got zapped with the TCE! :D

He is happy to just be on display with the big boys....

(but he doesn't know he is only a place holder) :monkey3

He is happy to just be on display with the big boys....

(but he doesn't know he is only a place holder) :monkey3

Yeah a CO version will be out in September at the very latest though I have a suspicion one will be out via FPI before that possibly with an Imperial Dalek packed in with it.

I am way excited too! Anyone else thinking these might be the SDCC ex this year?

I bought three Ice warriors.. One had a "glued" thigh and completely immovable.. another had its "cowl/helmet" misaligned with the eye pieces (but fixed) and the third was perfect..

Im happy on how they turned out.. though I think its head should sit a little lower (or is the neck a little too long?)

CLASSIC FREAKIN' FX TARDIS!!!!!!!!!!:banana:banana:banana:banana

I knew there were rumors of such a set but I never believe anything until I see proto pics.

Looks like I was right on the other pack and though yet another Dalek variant isn't really cause for excitement I'll get it as it'll probably be the only bad guy from the McCoy era that gets made.

Now the real question, what's next?

Last edited:

Sweet I'll be getting both of these. I 've just got into Doctor Who over the past few months. Sylvester McCoy is my fav doc, add Ace & I'll be very happy

Sweet I'll be getting both of these. I 've just got into Doctor Who over the past few months. Sylvester McCoy is my fav doc, add Ace & I'll be very happy

Don't get your hopes up for Ace, companions aren't happening while CO have the license because according to them "kids aren't intrested" which is probably accurate considering they weren't even BORN when the Classic series last aired on primetime TV so will have had little to no intrest in buying any of the other Classic figures either :rolleyes:

Back