New Doctor Who Figures? (5 inch scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pixletwin

Malalaking Gagamba
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
What? What? WHAT!!!!

fun11.jpg

Last edited:
Re: New Doctor Who Figures?

Any word on the scale? Product Enterprises has released some 7" figures... I hope these are 1/6.

They are great likenesses but I hope they get a bit more articulation between now and production.

Yep, didn't realize they were plastic when I first saw them... still look nice, but I'd love to see a nice 1/6 figure of the 4th Doctor.

Does anyone know if they'll be making a 1/6 figure of the 9th Doctor?
I have the 10th and Martha Jones.
A Rose 1/6 would be FANTASTIC as well!

They are great likenesses but I hope they get a bit more articulation between now and production.

I think elbow and maybe wrist articulation are the only places I'd add it,too many joints on small scale figures with sculpted clothing IMO ruins the overall look and it's not like any of the Doctors did any extreme poses anyway. I've been waiting for pics of these for ages and the wait has definitely been worth it. I'll be ordering all as soon as Forbidden Planet have them up.

I got to say,I know absolutely nothing of this show, but saw some of their action figures at a toy store last week...Those are some of the most original alien/monster I've seen in action figure form in a while...much better than Star Wars...Those figures reminded me of old actions figures of my youth, like the one from Battle Star Galactica ect ect...There was a figure ,it was just a face in a water tank or something like that..looked f'n cool.

Cool Find. these pics are by no means the finished Items. Just prototypes. Articulation is getting better from character Options and I must say these are fantastic. I am so looking forward to getting all of these. Especially the 4th Doctor.

I hear they are still continuing with the 1/6th figures but will be slowly fasing them out this year as they arent as poppular as the 5 inch Range. But expect a few of the aliens and monsters from the 4th series sometime this summer.

Dean :D

Cool Find. these pics are by no means the finished Items. Just prototypes. Articulation is getting better from character Options and I must say these are fantastic. I am so looking forward to getting all of these. Especially the 4th Doctor.

I hear they are still continuing with the 1/6th figures but will be slowly fasing them out this year as they arent as poppular as the 5 inch Range. But expect a few of the aliens and monsters from the 4th series sometime this summer.

Dean :D

I'd take all of them as they look in those pics but if they add elbow & wrist articulation it'll be the icing on the cake. This year is looking like the best ever for Doctor Who merchandise whichever era you prefer.

I'd be happy if CO sorted out their plastic issues. So far I've had two figures lose limbs and my one Doctor almost lost his hand because of the soft plastic they use plus the illusion of wrist articulation.

When they get around to the 7th doctor, which version would you guys want? The TV series version (dark or light brown coat) or the movie version?

I think I would prefer the movie version.

Also, anyone else notice that Davison is missing his celery on his lapel?

When they get around to the 7th doctor, which version would you guys want? The TV series version (dark or light brown coat) or the movie version?

I think I would prefer the movie version.

Also, anyone else notice that Davison is missing his celery on his lapel?

Good spot on the lack of celery,I think the final version will have it though as Character Options don't usually miss small details like that.
I'd like a 7th Doctor to go towards completing the full set of Doctors but I've no particular preference as to which version as I've never seen a full story from that era.

Back