New Doctor Who Figures? (5 inch scale)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Doctor Who Figures?

:lol

Bad news this morning (potentially). It has been officially confirmed that both figures of the 7th Doctor have been made by Underground Toys for distribution in America. Not sure how hard this will make it for everyone else to get one. :dunno

:lol

Bad news this morning (potentially). It has been officially confirmed that both figures of the 7th Doctor have been made by Underground Toys for distribution in America. Not sure how hard this will make it for everyone else to get one. :dunno

No ____ing way. Are you ____ing with us Marc? Did they REALLY just do that?

Looks like I'll be sending you some cash Marc :)

What a brainless lot CO really are.

Does this make it seem more likely that these pieces will be SDCC exclusives?

To me it does, and that's sad because I wanted a Hatless, older looking Sly with McGann two pack.

MWAHAHAhahAHA :rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol

Turn about is fair play. The UK got exclusive rights to the POM Tom, the US gets Sly AND the TARDIS.

Fortunately for me Sly is not far above a new Tennant figure in terms of priority but it's still a ____ move on CO's part considering it's the first release of that Doctor and the TARDIS.

The US did get 1 version of Tom before the POM version after all.

Be intresting to see how some of the CO apologists defend this on the fansites, not that I'm one to bait such types :naughty

To me it does, and that's sad because I wanted a Hatless, older looking Sly with McGann two pack.

Look at it this way: you are getting a hatless more serious sylv and McGann in an 11 pack for the price of two SDCC ex (I think it was said they would retail at around $81). :)

Look at it this way: you are getting a hatless more serious sylv and McGann in an 11 pack for the price of two SDCC ex (I think it was said they would retail at around $81). :)

But that's sooo far away. I wanted McGann at SDCC :(

Oh Christ! The curse of Tonner strikes again! Lovely costumes but utterly crap likenesses.

https://community.livejournal.com/doctorwho/5623419.html?view=82891899&style=mine#t82891899

Oh, those are just dire. Not only are the likenesses Tonner's usual mass-produced rubbish, but the costumes really aren't all that good either.

The fabric they used for Ten's suit isn't even close to a pinstripe. Both of the trenchcoats (Ten's and Jack's) hang like sacks. A well-tailored garment should follow the body more than that. (Yes, there is a time and a place for shapeless baggy t-shirts and sweats. But this isn't it.) Even Tonner Ten's awful suit at least gives a hint of waist and hip. But those trenchcoats both just fall straight. Plus the trenchcoats' sleeves are too long, as if the dolls are kids playing dress-up with adults' coats.

Yep. I was eagerly waiting to see the Tonners but the quality of the outfits fall way short. The Doctor's suit looks like stripes on a soccer jersey, not pin stripes.

And have you seen the prices? An absolute insult when you look at what HT produce for the same price.

Leaked photo of 1 st doc variant (11 Docs box set?)

firstdoctor_unearthlychild%20copy.jpg

Also erm.... Classic Davros is on it's way. :blissy

Me too. This will make it so the normal Hartnell will be posed with the group full time and this new one can be posed next to my Hartnell era TARDIS. :D

Leaked photo of 1 st doc variant (11 Docs box set?)

firstdoctor_unearthlychild%20copy.jpg

Also erm.... Classic Davros is on it's way. :blissy

Looks like I'll be getting a 2nd version of Hartnell after all as that's a suitably different variant.

Classic Davros better be from "Genesis of the Daleks" :D

Back