New Doctor Who 1:6 from Big Chief Studios!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Barbie! They have nice female clothing that fits and the tights look great from what I've seen from the female members in my family as I don't have any. Honest. :monkey3
I'll have to look into it, thanks Xeno. I'll just have a niece purchase them for me.

Needs a dead Rory accessory.

Oh my God. :rotfl

I'm about five episodes in to the Ninth Doctor's reign now. Wonder if they'll make a figure for him.

I'd love Amy's police woman outfit. Would have preferred it, actually.

I'd like a "Goodbye, Ponds" pack with outfit and accessories from series 7 for Amy and if released, Rory.

whony.jpg

I think I will pass until BC do an outfit, but, I really don't want to start buying dolls clothes!!!

:lol

Can't wait to see angels. I'm fine with non-articulation. What I do need however is 1 angry and 1 passive angel. Those creepy cherubs would be great too.

:lol

Can't wait to see angels. I'm fine with non-articulation. What I do need however is 1 angry and 1 passive angel. Those creepy cherubs would be great too.

They were almost scarier than the adults.

.....And my pre-order for 10 is placed.

Ive never pre-ordered before, but I don't want to miss this. Worst case scenario I can always sell it.

Further to that lovely conversation we had about why BC should do a Hartnell figure this year... today's Radio Times has a four page article about the fiftieth anniversary celebrations, including a double page spread featurig the first photo of David Bradley as William Hartnell (I found this link on another forum):

https://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m103/tombaker369/IMAG0693_zpse6af589c.jpg

The drama only started filming last week! On another page they show the new stamps, which of course feature Hartnell.

BC did say they want to make all the Doctors... basically, there will never be a better date in human history in which to sell a thousand First Doctor figures, other than 2063!

I had to wait a long time to finally get one but I finally managed to grab a Matt figure (on discount) and am very happy with it! I was put off by how the figure could look so different picture to picture which is what had me waiting, but in hand I am actually very satisfied. I am very much looking forward to seeing some final production pics of Amy!

PS- Warriors Gate (our lead sculptor and my studio partner, Sean Dabbs) did most of the accessories for Matt and Karen!

Episode Five of the finest high-end action figure podcast is now up gentlmen.

On this episode we have an indepth interview with Big Chief Studios providing us with a great insight into the action figure making business.
A must listen for any collector!

Hot-Toycast-logo-Ep5.jpg

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-hottoycast/id571814459
https://www.eamonart.com/PODCASTS/The Hottoycast Episode Five.m4a

Great podcast Eamon! I have just listened to it.

Great to hear that Mark from BCS has in fact listened to/realised themselves that a Hartnell PO for the 50th anniversary is a great idea and will press on with that.

Great to hear that SSF got a name check too!

To hear Marks 'dream projects' to do...TREK at 1/6 which has never been done, also JAWS (?) the three main characters each with a 'gruesome' body part accessory...which is an intriguing idea. Not sure about the 1:4 or 1:2 scale E.T. though. Everyone loved the JUDGE DREDD and all things 2000A.D. idea at 1:6.

Bond and the Beatles. It was interesting to hear that the 'likeness rights' is the main problem with them. Such a shame.

Great programme Eamon.

There's a coinkidink. I was thinking that Jaws lost out thru lack of marketing opportunities. Star wars had a kazillion marketing ops. Personally, I'd be up for the big three from Jaws.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back