New Doctor Who 1:6 from Big Chief Studios!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've already done my physics,ancient greek,chemistry,maths and economy so i'm ready! Bring it on!

Getting worried about a lack of email. No response from the link either.

yeah no email from them yet, emailed their support address and not heard back from that either.. i know they'll be busy, espcially today but hoping i get the email soon, if anyone wants to PM me the link i'd be very glad :)

Without providing a direct link, here are some options.

Secure site.
Slash products. Slash.
tenth-doctor-50th-anniversary-*-edition

* - would equal "signature" or "limited"

11pm. Up since 4am. Had a conference call with NY for 4 hours this morning, then 5 hours of follow up. At the bar, I couldn't face a second beer.. Shock!! Must, stay, awake.. Hahaha!!

Without providing a direct link, here are some options.

Secure site.
Slash products. Slash.
tenth-doctor-50th-anniversary-*-edition

* - would equal "signature" or "limited"

Thanks buddy! :hi5:

Why the heck are they waiting so long to send e-mails? Waiting for an e-mail mere hours before the preorder goes live is beyond stressful.

They sent them all out hours ago. It's likely people's individual services which are causing the delay.

Actually if they truly had over 3700 people on their email list, then they are probably sending the emails out in batches of 500 or so, which is usually recommended if you don't have corporate level sever power backing you up. So that might account for the time delay of when people are receiving these.

It does make me wonder how well the website is going to stand up to the sudden influx of traffic, however.

almost 2 hours. I'm not sure I'll be able to handle the crying in this thread if it goes down poorly. :lol

I am expecting BC server melt down in a couple of hours.. 4000 dudes after those 1000 figures.
I wonder how many times credit card details will be typed in incorrectly as the speed of typing exceeds the skill level of the typist !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back