New Doctor Who 1:6 from Big Chief Studios!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it weird, I signed up for the pre-order note, got the email both times but now I don't. Would it be too late to email BC themselves to ask about it?

I find it weird, I signed up for the pre-order note, got the email both times but now I don't. Would it be too late to email BC themselves to ask about it?

Nope, they said this on Facebook:

If you have checked your spam filter and junk inboxes and you have still not received your e-mail then send a message to [email protected] and we will send you the link.

So I'm a bit confused on what the price is going to be for us Americans. I've never understood the whole VET thing is. Can someone tell me what the price will end up being for both. Thanks. :wave

Vet has nothing to do with US orders.

Thanks for letting me know. Does anyone have an idea how much it will be in US dollars. Does it just convert from what is shown in pounds to dollars?

Thanks for letting me know. Does anyone have an idea how much it will be in US dollars. Does it just convert from what is shown in pounds to dollars?

No. It depends on how the dollar is doing on that moment. It can be different daily. It all just depends. Everything that's been said are estimates, which are somewhere in the previous pages.

No. It depends on how the dollar is doing on that moment. It can be different daily. It all just depends. Everything that's been said are estimates, which are somewhere in the previous pages.

Thanks for the answer I appreciate it. :)

I wouldn't say the differences would be huge, either. I think, a few dollars maximum. For example, the 30 quid is right now about.. $47.50 but later on it might end up being $48, or $47 flat.

I would use a currency converter like www.xe.com/ucc to get an idea of what it might be, but set $50 more on top of the current result aside to be sure. :)

Thanks for the tip Xeno! I just read that the Ex Tax is the price that will be charged for those outside of EU. So now I have an idea of what it will cost. It's kind of odd that the 1000 edition says pre-order out of stock and the 250 edition doesn't. It must be a site error.

My email appeared in my inbox this morning.

I think what is throwing people off is

1) Time zone conversion
2) Currency conversion.

1) This order will go live (in theory at least) at 6pm GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) this evening. The kind of time zone converter as shown earlier will answer what the time will be in your local zone...it is usually shown as + or - the number of hours from GMT.

2) Currency conversion is mroe tricky as the rate of exchange is always shifting. At this exact moment you get $1.5847 (US) to each single GB pound.

At that rate a figure at £169.99 (retail for the Reg version) converts to $269.33 US$
And so then, a figure at £189.99 (retail for the Sig version) converts to $301.06 US$

At that rate a figure at £169.99 (retail for the Reg version) converts to $269.33 US$
And so then, a figure at £189.99 (retail for the Sig version) converts to $301.06 US$

Except people outside the UK don't pay VAT. So it's those prices in pounds, minus 20%. Then convert to USD.

For me it's 252 (with shipping) euros.I have 275 in my card.I'll pay the deposit you need to secure your order and then i'll spend 180 euros on 11th.That leaves me with 60 euros in my card.Then i have to pay 163 more for the 10th when he ships. Just to be sure,i will pay the rest when he ships right? I don't like paying monthly doses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back