New Doctor Who 1:6 from Big Chief Studios!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They got it right for Amy. There was no problem there. Mind you, the signature edition of that is still available.

They got it right for Amy. There was no problem there. Mind you, the signature edition of that is still available.
All in all i don't think 1250 pieces will be sold in a second.It may seem like a small amount but if you are there when the PO goes live you'll snag a figure.

I am expecting BC server melt down in a couple of hours.. 4000 dudes after those 1000 figures.
I wonder how many times credit card details will be typed in incorrectly as the speed of typing exceeds the skill level of the typist !

I'm doing Paypal. I know my ID and password by heart. :lol

I got in for the 11 and Amy signatures, so I'd like to get the 10 sig if possible. Going for that right away. If that fails, I'm diving in for the regular edition. But, I have been informed that it will be reissued early next year.

I'm doing Paypal. I know my ID and password by heart. :lol
Me too.I usually prefer paypal because it chargesyou on the spot and gives you your receipt whereas by credit card you have to wait till the item ships to get the confirmation that it's paid.It's the same but sometimes it can get a little uncomfortable.

Oh, what the hell; I'm going to buy this. I don't have a reason not to, and Ten looks fantastic in the pictures on the pre-order pages. I'll be aiming for the signature edition. Fingers crossed...

I have 275 euros in.They are enough for the deposit,the 11th and i have a balance of 60 euros.I took care of that yesterday.

tumblr_m4ktg008Ni1qkwym7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back