New Doctor Who 1:6 from Big Chief Studios!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if we'll get a picture of Tennant signing the plaques like we did with Matt. Hope so. :pray:

Good point. There have been no DT with figure shots. We had loads of MS / KG publicity pics.

Good point. There have been no DT with figure shots. We had loads of MS / KG publicity pics.

A fraction early perhaps? :dunno

He would stay out of trouble, badly. :rotfl

:slap :rotfl This sort of (half) reminds me a bit, of a silly (and totally unrelated) joke about SUPERMAN, that is not connected to this in any way...but I hope you see what I mean,

Q- How does SUPERMAN fly?

A- He throws himself at the floor, and misses! :thud:

Don't worry folks, I have no plans to give up my day-job quite yet! :monkey3

Over 3,700 have signed up for the preorder.
Reminds me of the good ol days when the first round of Star Wars Sideshow exclusives hit and the panic that ensued when their servers broke again and again.

have to say that while i'm very happy that they've got such a high number of people interested in buying......if even half that number are serious about buying it means a scramble to get one AT ALL...let alone be able to choose whether you want a signature or regular edition, if everyone who signed up for priority pre-order tried to buy, that means well over half of us won't get our tennant, which is not a good thing in my eyes, hopefully they'll up the edition size on the regular as 750 isn't going to cut it.....2700 + people without their tenth doctor is a very high number.....who i'd assume might not support the line further if they feel they've been shafted by not being quick enough.....i know i'll feel bad if i don't get one because i'm at work on thursday when the pre order goes live. rant over

I'm sure a lot of people signed up without knowing the price or even having an expectation of the price. They just saw a cool Tennant figure and may not have known better.

That being said, it does make me VERY nervous. I'm going to try to block out some time in my work day to order right away.

I wish they gave us some more pis of 10 before the po, I want to know exactly what I'm going to be ordering.

I'm sure a lot of people signed up without knowing the price or even having an expectation of the price. They just saw a cool Tennant figure and may not have known better.

That being said, it does make me VERY nervous. I'm going to try to block out some time in my work day to order right away.

That's a good point.

And do we know what time the dollie goes on sale? I'm actually thinking about being crazy and getting the signature edition for Tennant.....

Sorry but I just suck at translating time but does anyone here from Canada know around what time this will be in particular?

Edit:
Nevermind, got it. :lol

I'm of the mind that I'll either get the Sig edition or not at all. I don;t want to pay a dollar to pound premium just to get something that will be rereleased later through a US distributor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back