New Doctor Who 1:6 from Big Chief Studios!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So should everyone who signed up have received an email about it with a link already or will that happen later in the week?

We got the e-mail with the link when the pre-order for 11 went live, so probably the same will happen this time.

Thanks a lot for the info guys - I didn't pre-order 11.

I'm wondering whether to forget about the signature version, I loathe trying to order stuff in competition with lots of other people.

6 in england is 8 in greece.Screw that.I'll be glued to the screen from 6 to be sure.10 is gonna be mine!

Arghh i forgot i will be on the way back from London, i'm going to the UK Toy Fair i hope there is good wi-fi on the way back.

Arghh i forgot i will be on the way back from London, i'm going to the UK Toy Fair i hope there is good wi-fi on the way back.

Tell me about it, I've got to pick my kid up from her drama class on the other side of town at exactly the same time as the order goes live. I won't be able to get onto it until almost almost 7pm.

1995?!?

I remember seeing her in the Sugarcubes... in 1989.

Great song, I'm going to blow a fuse on thursday if I can't get Ten...

:lol I'm sort of "if I get my order in great, if not I'm not going to fret about it, I'll get the rerelease".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back