New Doctor Who 1:6 from Big Chief Studios!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Doctor Who 1:6 and 1:4 announcement!

Hugs for the folks who are having issues. If it's a technical problem, try emailing them. Pre-orders are something companies love since it's good for them financially. Maybe there's a way to work it out.

Wish it was shipping in December so I could better rationalize it as a bday present to myself (lol), but... so excited. *flails*

I just read my priority pre-order notice e-mail, but Where the heck is the 'Add to Cart' button on Big Chief's site? I'm just not seeing it!
Is it sold out already?!

Good, good. I won't be able to fix anything until tomorrow, so I guess I'll have to miss out, but I won't give up.

I just read my priority pre-order notice e-mail, but Where the heck is the 'Add to Cart' button on Big Chief's site? I'm just not seeing it!
Is it sold out already?!

Click on the one you want, and then it's way down at the bottom, blue button.

Click on the one you want, and then it's way down at the bottom, blue button.
I just opened up Firefox (Safari didn't show it) and the only blue button(s) I see are linking to the alternate figure [Read More], or logging into an account [Login]. Do I need to make an account first?:confused:

I just checked on Internet Explorer and there are no blue buttons shown either. I suppose I can just pre-order through BBTS and hope for the best. But thanks!

To access the Pre-order you need to have received the Priority Notification email with the new link that was sent out to those who registered earlier today.

You will not be able to see the PRE-ORDER buttons, or be able to place an order unless you access via the email link.

If you would like to pre-order email us at [email protected] and we will send out the email to you with the link.

Thanks
The BIG Chief Team

We have just activated the PayPal option alongside the credit card option.

We had originally decided not to offer payment via PayPal as many customers do not like being taken out of the main website to make payments.

However, a number of forum users prefer PayPal.

Therefore we have now activated the feature so you may pay via PayPal if you wish.

Thanks
The BIG Chief Team

Can' wait to see what else BC has to offer. :blissy

Can't wait for the Angel nor 10th Doctor! They can't be revealed soon enough.

Thanks bigchiefstudios! Overall I think you've handled this really well and you're off to a great start with this figure. Very much looking forward to getting mine!!

We have just activated the PayPal option alongside the credit card option.

We had originally decided not to offer payment via PayPal as many customers do not like being taken out of the main website to make payments.

However, a number of forum users prefer PayPal.

Therefore we have now activated the feature so you may pay via PayPal if you wish.

Thanks
The BIG Chief Team

Thank you so much Big Chief!:yess: , I was seriously worried there that I wouldn't be able to order!

I've been poised all day, waiting to order this figure, but I wont be.

I really don't see this figure matching it's price tag at all. To me it looks the same standard of figure you'd have gotten from sideshow 10yrs ago or a very good custom.
I have issue with how much companies now think they can charge for a figure anyway, its obscene. This is at the same price level for a Hot toys figure but far from the quality. If I'm gonna pay this much, I'm sorry but I want & expect better now. They've done a good job, just not a great one.

I'm a big Who fan & am interested in where they go with this line. I might consider a 4th doctor somewhere down the line if it survives that far.

I might have to eat my words but that's fine. As for now guys there's one less person in the line.

:goodpost: :exactly:

Couldn't have said it better myself. For that price, I expect HT Christopher Reeve Supes quality. it does look nice, but it looks sub $100 Sideshow nice.

I feel the paint app is the figures weakest point, good but it does look caked on like someone here said, other then that the figure looks top notch! besides at the end of the day it's a frikkin 1/6 figure of the Dr! Before big chief showed up there were only crappy Dr who toys nothing moderately high end like this.

No the early Sidehow figures were great on the whole. The won an award for their Frankenstein 1/6 karloff & deservedly so. But it retailed for a bout a quarter of what there asking for this. Times have moved on, fair enough if someone is prepared to buy this at this price, then good for them. I just think the game has changed now and $200 dollar figure should show that through and through.
But we should NOT be paying these prices for what is an action figure, (although I now see some as mass produced art).
Prices like this should not be the 'norm' now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back