New Doctor Who 1:6 from Big Chief Studios!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Doctor Who 1:6 and 1:4 announcement!

I know the thing i want most with 10....
Rose Tyler...... :D

Rose would be cool to go with Ten, but I wouldn't hold my breath since she is withholding her likeness rights from toy companies. Hopefully this has changed and I would love to hear I am wrong.

I'd love all 3 companions behind him, but that's just my opinion. Mostly want Rose but we'll see.

She did say she doesn't give out her likeness because of CO, but her mind might change once she sees Big Chief. I know I would.

For those who have waited... a sneak peek of the second release in our forthcoming range of 1:6 Scale Collector Figures, Amy Pond.
We will be revealing the prototype figure at the Memorabilia Show this coming weekend 19-20 November at the NEC, Birmingham. BIG Chief will be exhibiting at the event. Drop by our stand and be amongst the first to preview the Girl Who Waited.
Attendees also have the opportunity to enter a competition to win a 1:6 Scale Eleventh Doctor Limited Edition Collector Figure.
Plus receive a special £5.00 off coupon to use online against the purchase of a 1:6 Scale Eleventh Doctor Limited Edition Collector Figure, only at the event.
The BIG Chief Team

393224_10150459460226002_187818566001_10849588_1129781034_n.jpg

I am not a fan of real hair, but I think in this case it looks marvelous.

Now if anyone else says BC are producing figures comparable with early sideshow...then I would just ask them to compare Amy with Willow from Buffy!

Amy's great, but I didn't really think I needed a figure of her... until that. Wow, that looks nice. They got that slightly o.o face she makes quite well!

Sorry to come late to the party but is the doctor sold out now?

Via the pre-order email link, I can still add one to my cart (I'm taking them back out when I test, in case they don't dump carts quickly). So I don't think he's gone yet, no.

Last edited:

Amy's great, but I didn't really think I needed a figure of her... until that. Wow, that looks nice. They got that slightly o.o face she makes quite well!

Via the pre-order email link, I can still add one to my cart (I'm taking them back out when I test, in case they don't dump carts quickly). So I don't think he's gone yet, no.

How do you add him to your cart? I cant seem to find the link on the pre order page.

You need to have an email for ordering now, otherwise you need to wait 13 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back