New Doctor Who 1:6 from Big Chief Studios!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Doctor Who 1:6 and 1:4 announcement!

We are currently in discussion with several US retailers, with whom we hope to firm up deals with shortly.
We are mindful of the conversion to US $ and taking into account UK VAT against US sales tax, duty etc, we have a different MRSP in the states of $199.99 (ex sales tax).
However, if you are interested in the Signature Edition please note that this is exclusive to BIG Chief Studios and is available only via our website at the UK price as stated.
Thanks for all your great comments!
The BIG Chief team

Yeah, thats the only worry that I have. Loads of prototypes from all sorts of companies have looked brilliant at first but when the actual item has hit the shows It's been ruined by poor manufacturing. I hope it won't prove the case with this little beauty.

If Big Chief need a troubleshooter to ensure top quality I'll volunteer myself to go to wherever the factory is ( all expenses paid of course ) and ensure all goes well.

I'd have a simple philosophy to motivate the factory painters,

"Paint them properly or I'll hit you with a big stick" :lol

Beautiful work!!! Love the base in particular. Very original! And the jacket is fantastic.

What is the order that the Doctors are going to be produced? Are you going backwards from 11 down to 1? And where does the TARDIS fit into the order? Apologies if that has been already discussed.

I woke up early on a Saturday morning just to see this and it well worth it! The price at $200 is reasonable. :yess:

Here is to the line being successful enough to see a release of all 11 Doctors and their respective Police Boxes! :duff

Love, love love! So excited you guys are working on some US distribution. $200 isn't bad. Certainly better than a pure exchange rate and shipping!

I can't wait!

Signed up for both versions!

I couldn't think of words to describe how I feel about this.

It's like sex with 1.000.000 virgins. But better.

I don't know why but I'm curious to hear Matt Smith's reaction.

You know what'd be cool? If the next Smith-era character's stands were different so they could be put in like a circle to make a whole TARDIS base, so if they make the console it fits right in the middle.

Last edited:

I'm utterly blown away!!!:yess:

Now..how on earth do i sign up to there website and order the signed version????

Edit:nevermind:)

Its nice, but not $200 nice, IMO. I realize this is halfway between a custom and a major release. But its overpriced, IMO.

I just canceled the HT Gantry thingmabob for this. This is such a beautiful product (to me). I could see myself abandoning HT so I can get everything Big Chief makes.

Anyone know if they'll take the cash when you first order or when it ships?

Looks very nice figure.I really need to get this.Eleventh is the best Doctor ever IMO.

I'm impressed
makes the wait for the next one even more exciting

If I got this figure there is no doubt it would be my favorite in my collection but I just don't have the money, fingers crossed sometime in the future I'll get one

Really incredible work!

If Big Chief need a troubleshooter to ensure top quality I'll volunteer myself to go to wherever the factory is ( all expenses paid of course ) and ensure all goes well.

I'd have a simple philosophy to motivate the factory painters,

"Paint them properly or I'll hit you with a big stick" :lol

:D

I'll help!

If this figure is as good as the prototype it'll be worth every penny. Now, whether I can work one into the budget....

Ironic that it's being sold in the UK, but the US price is cheaper than the UK price.

:D

I'll help!

If this figure is as good as the prototype it'll be worth every penny. Now, whether I can work one into the budget....

Sure thing! the threat of a second stick waving in their general direction should get them all in line :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back