New Doctor Who 1:6 from Big Chief Studios!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New Doctor Who 1:6 and 1:4 announcement!

I hope they include the new coat that he is wearing in the second half of this season.

:exactly:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFy06YYzNCo"]Matt's New Coat - Doctor Who Confidential - Episode 10 - BBC Three - YouTube[/ame]

:pray::pray::pray:

All I know is that this looks amazing and I can't wait to have it on my shelf. they have really done an amazing job with this figure so far. I hope they include the new coat that he is wearing in the second half of this season.

I hope that too:pray:.

Well i thought we were talking about the figures themselves and not the characters!:dunno ..I'm fairly certain most hot toys figures would beat any new who figure in your book bcm77 if were talking characters over the actual craftsmanship.:lol
..and like i said earlier it's unfair to compare Big chiefs' first figure with one of hot toys latest ones.

What gave you that idea? :lol

The comparisons with HT are unfair but inevitable seeing as how they're the benchmark for 1:6 scale figures.

From what Big Chief have shown so far I don't think they're going to be too far off with their first release, the real challenge will be maintaining the quality over the following ones.

I may not like some of the character choices but it will still be nice to see a proper collector oriented set of Who figures because it's just not happened before.

bigchiefstudios,
Any news on the 1:4 mixed media statues yet?

TBH I have zero interest in the 1:4 stuff.

TBH I have zero interest in the 1:4 stuff.

That scale could be a nice way of doing the more elaborate, episode specific attires such as Tom's Sherlock Holmes attire from "The Talons of Weng-Chiang" or the Time Lord ceremonial attire from "The Deady Assassin".

At present I don't have any mixed media statues in my collection but selected Classic Who characters in that style would definitely be something I'd be intrested in.

Any news on the 1:4 mixed media statues yet?

That's what I'm waiting on (I don't collect 12" figures), just give me an awesome 4th Doctor and Sarah Jane 1/4 scale PF.

That's what I'm waiting on (I don't collect 12" figures), just give me an awesome 4th Doctor and Sarah Jane 1/4 scale PF.

:pray: Agreed. 1/4 scale all the way, 1/4 Dalek, Cybermen, The Master I'd like maybe to see K-9 as an exclusive or something.

I've never bought anything in 1:4 scale before but I'm open to the possibility if some Classic characters are made.

Imagine every Doctor on a row in 1:4th on your cupboard.

Holy ____, I jizzed in my pants.

I would insta-ignore those characters :lol

davidyeeeaaa.gif

Imagine every Doctor on a row in 1:4th on your cupboard.

Holy ____, I jizzed in my pants.

5, 8, 10 & 11 would be good for shooting practice :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back